Sign in to follow this  
Guitarman

Turning during pushback ?

Hi all, When turning to line up to the taxi-line during the pushback the aircraft makes a very wide bend. The aircraft has nearly to start turning right from the p/b to be centered. Am I doing something wrong ? Is it possible to modify ? Thanks for reply.

Hi and thanks for reply. Yes I do, I also tried with the pushback function of IvAp (IVAO network client). Both have same results.

Having the same issue with both default FS pusback, PMDG pushback within FMC and FS-CoPilot pusback. The only proper pusback I have been able to recieve is from the AES pushback feature...

The Push Back is a little strange.If you do not turn your nose and its set to e.g 100ft, it will push you back 100ft. But when you select to turn your nose 90% right or left it all goes strange e.g Faro airport gate 10. Is impossable to push back right. When you add in a nose turn left or right the distance changers from something like 100ft to 380ft(of the top of my head).I even tried 0 for distance and the total was still to high and so was the push back. You cannot change the Total distance.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

+1have also noticed this issue.... 1meter back and 90° nose left=~140m .... the sat me on the green- these guys Hypnotized.gif (int the md11 it works...)

Reg

Klaus

from LOWG

1meter back and 90° nose left=~140m ..
no wonder this does not work, that's like turning the ngx on a beach towel seriously. I had no issues so far. switched to meters last night, 90deg right and then 40m. all fine at EDDM...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I too have found the Push-Back a bit weird. At a gate with just a short distance between it and the grass verges behind,despite selecting a 90-degree turn to the left/right,cutting the straight push-back distance to around 40 feet,and opting for the Push-Back from the FMC menu,it still pushes the aircraft way past in a wide sweep onto the grass verges. Anyone with any idea how this can be fixed or how control over the distances can be achieved?

I always keep the push back screen on the CDU up and and push stop to mitigate this. I can never get a full 90 degrees out of it but it works. I don't remember when I heard this but I thought a PMDG team member say they are working on a highly customized push back system. Maybe someone else can verify this. Search function was no use for me to find that post.

Chuck Biggins

I always keep the push back screen on the CDU up and and push stop to mitigate this. I can never get a full 90 degrees out of it but it works. I don't remember when I heard this but I thought a PMDG team member say they are working on a highly customized push back system. Maybe someone else can verify this. Search function was no use for me to find that post.
I read this some where also.It does need fixing but no show stopper, would be nice to hear from PMDG

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Same thing here as well. Trying with the most minimal numbers still results in a large turning arc that puts me into the gates behind. Maybe it's a calculation error between feet and meters. I'm sure it will be addressed. John