Sign in to follow this  
tonibamestre

And after PMDG B777 ?

I hope they make B747-400 and B747-8 based on NGX, I buy them all :).
I hope they make B747-400 and B747-8 based on NGX, I buy them all :).
very limited flexibility with B747 .. if you like to fly real world routes.

very limited flexibility with B747 .. if you like to fly real world routes.
Which is one reason I did not buy the 747, if I could afford it anyway, I'd never be able to fly for 8hours. I guess we all have difference flying types. I'm more of a hop land and go guy.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Which is one reason I did not buy the 747, if I could afford it anyway, I'd never be able to fly for 8hours. I guess we all have difference flying types.I'm more of a hop land and go guy.
Delta's Tokyo-Taipei flight on the 747-400 is about four hours; ANA runs similar routes with their 747-400D. But yes, they are quite limited. In this aspect, a 747-100 would be best, do some shorter transatlantic stuff, and some international stuff. I liek the idea of an L-1011 because it was a major player cross-country for Delta, and also did international stuff too.What are you gonna do with a 777-200LR???? See, if I want to do Delta's longest-haul route, Atlanta to Johannesburg, 17hrs 30min, (fifth longest scheduled flight in teh world) I'd need to takeoff at 9pm my time, and wake up (yeah, the fleet captain gets the loooooong crew rest)at my normal 5am, then wait 9 more hours, until 2pm before I can land. I can't wait!!!

Inactive

I like the levelD 767, but no wingflex, can't live without it!

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

I like the levelD 767, but no wingflex, can't live without it!
Level D does have wingflex.

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

I'm a long haul guy. Long hauls seem to have a prestigious thing to it, as opposed to the short-haul "low costs" which while being fast and fun, seem to lack the hype of it because, depending on the route, they aren't as interesting to me. Now with long hauls comes the hype when you are planning it and thinking about the majesty that 747's and 777's are only makes it even more interesting. The flight itself is boring, but the feeling of reward at the end on 32 hour journey from FRA-LAX-HNL-SYD that I am about to fly is just frakkin' AMAZING. The NGX placed its weight on my passion because of the insane graphics but the queen still wins over her. There is only one aircraft that will even make me bin the 747, and that is the 747X V2. Others I'd love a hell of a lot to see would be the planned 777, the range of the LR and the uber sexiness that oozes from that tube just does it. Not to mention the extremely advanced cockpit. And then the 748, which I'd love to see fully modeled and with a better model (current one's segmented winglex has thrown me out of flying it more than you'd think.) I'm already foaming at the thought of a direct Lufthansa to SYD from FRA.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Level D does have wingflex.
Well if it does it ain't as noticeable as PMDG's wingflex.

Because NGX isn't even simulator limited anymore.PMDG has really gone all out.
the real life craft doesnt have as much flex as the NGX shows

Anyways, I can't go back to the other paywares I have, just isn't awesome enough.

I just facepalmed real hard.
I dont speak kid . so I dont really know facepalmed . but from the context, I assume you mean, heres some proof. Its really not proof, I see my NGX having the same wing flex while on the ground. Show me a picture/video with wing flex of real aircraft while on the ground.

I'm a long haul guy. Long hauls seem to have a prestigious thing to it, as opposed to the short-haul "low costs" which while being fast and fun, seem to lack the hype of it because, depending on the route, they aren't as interesting to me. Now with long hauls comes the hype when you are planning it and thinking about the majesty that 747's and 777's are only makes it even more interesting. The flight itself is boring, but the feeling of reward at the end on 32 hour journey from FRA-LAX-HNL-SYD that I am about to fly is just frakkin' AMAZING. The NGX placed its weight on my passion because of the insane graphics but the queen still wins over her. There is only one aircraft that will even make me bin the 747, and that is the 747X V2. Others I'd love a hell of a lot to see would be the planned 777, the range of the LR and the uber sexiness that oozes from that tube just does it. Not to mention the extremely advanced cockpit. And then the 748, which I'd love to see fully modeled and with a better model (current one's segmented winglex has thrown me out of flying it more than you'd think.) I'm already foaming at the thought of a direct Lufthansa to SYD from FRA.
I am a long haul guy too! My thing is payware airports only with AES I have KATL, KJFK, VHHH, VHHX, EGLL, EHAM, KSFO, WSSS, and TNCM. I can't wait for an AES abled Japan airport. I may decide on a South American one this weekend.

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

OMG you are fussing over wingflex?? FGS you fly from the cockpit, so I dont think the pilot would be looking at the wings all the time. Seriously, if thats your major concern in life then I worry for you.