Sign in to follow this  
tonibamestre

And after PMDG B777 ?

I hope someone puts this thread to bed, its getting silly no need for personal attacks. Just accept they are both awesome aircraft in their own right and move on. They both do the same thing, they fly.... Just relax and go fly the NGX ;)Regards, Luke Stevens

+1, too much time in the forum and not enough flying.

It's not that I hate airbus, I just don't think that Airbus fits with PMDG, there just isn't that connection.Look at all the other airplanes PMDG has created, all have some ties with Boeing.
Is the J41 associated with Boeing?

I can only think of one aircraft that deserves the best as PMDG does it: Concorde!!! http://jetphotos.net...=6999543&nseq=3
I would seriously suggest you take a look at the FSLabs Concorde. I think anyone who has this product would agree that there is a fantastic simulation and not sure PMDG will be able to top it. Keep in mind that is was developed by Lefteris who was the lead developer of the PMDG 747. FSLabs btw is now developing the A320. Mark.My vote is for the 787. By the time the Dash and T7 are out it will be a at leat a year and the 787 will be in service with data and pilots available for consultation. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Well, since Flightsim Labs have a Concorde, let PMDG do the Tupolev Tu-144!! With those retractable canard wings and its wider fuselgae nad higher capactiy than the Concorde, this would be the definition of a 'blast'. Tu-144LL.jpgThis one here was used by NASA in the 1990s for supersonic research, Lots of detailed NASA-quality flight inof are available.They made 16 of these, and I think 12 are still surviving, ones in Germany next to a Concorde (both are on poles side-by-side) and the rest are in Russia. 91372_1251985745.jpg

Inactive

+1, too much time in the forum and not enough flying.Is the J41 associated with Boeing?
Actually BAe has ties to EADS Who own airbus ;)

Hello everyone, I Realy thought that this topic was about, what's next after the 777, which will be awesome too,when I have a new computer I will enjoy the ngx 737 and 777 very much.. I don't want to offened enyone, but I even wrote to FSlabs themselves to take a look at the nose section of the concorde,I have at least 200 pictures of concorde somewhere on my computer, and I looked and thought, well, its the nose job.. Since FSlabs have done a fine job, on systems and so fourth, it is more of a compromise design I think, the graphics are a bit,less detailed compared to the new NGX, NGX has its own standard, I know and raised the bar ones again, it's lonely at the top! I even thought of a Concorde model with a 787 like cockpit, how is that with a big machmeter ofcourse, an NGX Concorde.....best of both, everybody happy! Flightsimming is ofcourse a hobby that everybody here loves and and everybody has its own opinion about what is detalied, own taste,so enjoy, and thanks for the nice pics of the Tu - 144 Greetings, from Holland.

Mmmm ... Just can't imagine why an A32x would be on the radar for pmdg, for me I'll be very happy to see the 777 and dash8 arrive and after that if I were a betting man I'd say and hope for the 787

Dean Stringer

Personally, I would love to see the 737 classic series, specifically the -400 with combi and freighter versions. That would round out Alaska Airlines' fleet! Respectfully,Dave Scalora
+1 Wilco Classic doesnt cut it for the classic. and FFX/SGA is surely out dated!

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

+1 Wilco Classic doesnt cut it for the classic. and FFX/SGA is surely out dated!
I have heard strong rumours that they are doing a completely new 737 classic series for FSX, I won't be purchasing unless it's near pmdg quality, they have set the bar for those to follow now.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Here is somthing completely different from the usual Airbus/Boeing choices. For those who wanted a C-17, this would be a great alternative. The Kawasaki C-2 which will replace the JSDF C-1 and C-130 fleets. Kawasaki intends to sell a commercial version as well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_C-X

How about a Tupolev Tu-204 or the Sukhoi Superjet 100 and Embraer 195, just for the hell out of it LOL.gif
How about a IL 62 or a AN 24 ??????? Old school with no fmc fancy way of doing things ....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

+1, too much time in the forum and not enough flying. Is the J41 associated with Boeing?
I don't see the J41 eating trees.IM Jk,But maybe I should have added most, because there are one or two, including the Beechcraft Non-Boeing affiliated.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

TBH, I would DIE for an A380 or A320 by PMDG, keeping in mind that I am in no way a fan of Airbus, I just think that it would be amazing! EDIT: NVM! Forgot FSL is making an A320! But to be honest, I would buy literally anything PMDG made...