Sign in to follow this  
tonibamestre

And after PMDG B777 ?

Yes, I agree perfectly. Both are serious airplanes and people who prefer one company due to its nationality are stupid. Christopher Schilly
People like yourself in America are why we have so many problems! In France, it Peugeot or Citroen were to go out of business, there would be outrage and people would be fighting to keep them; same with Airbus. But in 2008, people in the U.S were ROOTING for GM and Ford to go down the drain. People in this country (U.S) don't appreciate what blessings they have here; the ought to be more patriotic.

Inactive

People like yourself in America are why we have so many problems! In France, it Peugeot or Citroen were to go out of business, there would be outrage and people would be fighting to keep them; same with Airbus. But in 2008, people in the U.S were ROOTING for GM and Ford to go down the drain. People in this country (U.S) don't appreciate what blessings they have here; the ought to be more patriotic.
You are getting more funny by the post you make. Seriously, you make me laugh. Boeing and Airbus are both great aircraft. Just because you prefer (to put it in understatement for you) Boeing does not mean the world should be flying Boeing. Get off your "I-love-US-aircraft-and-Airbus-sucks" arse and wake up!! What's even more ironic is that you posted a "review" (BIG quotation marks) about the Aerosoft Airbus!

It's my understanding that it would be hard to model an Airbus accurately due to high dollar licensing issues with the company. Thats the same reason we have not seen any real high quality payware for Gulfstream Aircraft. I am looking forward to seeing FSLabs Airbus series BUT I'm not holding my breath due to the reason listed above.

My review of that product is about all that was capable of being reviewed. It is an entry-level, high-quality textured model, however it isn't a thorough simulation; it isn't anything like a Captain Sim, PMDG or LDS. It is meant for entry-level operation, and isn't any better than that.

Inactive

Boeing and Airbus both make awesome airplanes, whatever the model. One thing is for sure, there are plenty of Boeings being developed here and there - We have loads of 737 models around, a bunch of 777s and yet some more 757 and 767 models. It's about time someone picks up the incredible Airbus planes and makes them justice. On another subject, whoever says "boeing is better" or "airbus is better" is just biased. They both have incredible cockpits (i know it's not easy for everyone, but i've been in many cockpits already and i SAW them) and both look astonishing. Don't be fooled by the quality of the actual Airbuses in simulation, they are nonsense compared to the real aircraft. A properly made Airbus would make anyone drool, and that's the truth, as many Boeings already did. As far as real life is concerned, Airbus is a great contender to Boeing and is slowly climbing towards the top due to their modern cockpits and systems (FBW included), ease of operation and great fuel consumption - In one word: Evolution. So is Airbus any bad? Not at all, just for the skeptic. I would love to see, not in any particular order... - Airbus models (320 series/330-340 series)- Lockheed L-1011 Tristar- McDonnel Douglas DC-10- Boeing 717 We already have all of those, but none makes justice to the real aircraft.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

My review of that product is about all that was capable of being reviewed. It is an entry-level, high-quality textured model, however it isn't a thorough simulation; it isn't anything like a Captain Sim, PMDG or LDS. It is meant for entry-level operation, and isn't any better than that.
I don't think I would use thorough simulation and Captain Sim in the same sentence. Michael Cubine

Well, Captain Sim's 757 and 767 are way ahead of the Aerosoft Airbus though. What matters is that the CDU does almost all th functions it should, therefore giving it ahead of the Aerosoft.

Inactive

You are getting more funny by the post you make. Seriously, you make me laugh. Boeing and Airbus are both great aircraft. Just because you prefer (to put it in understatement for you) Boeing does not mean the world should be flying Boeing. Get off your "I-love-US-aircraft-and-Airbus-sucks" arse and wake up!! What's even more ironic is that you posted a "review" (BIG quotation marks) about the Aerosoft Airbus!
no one said airbus sucks .. you can like boeing without hating airbus ...

Well, Captain Sim's 757 and 767 are way ahead of the Aerosoft Airbus though. What matters is that the CDU does almost all th functions it should, therefore giving it ahead of the Aerosoft.
Riight and CS's aircraft are the ultimate in realism.. You even said the CS 767 was ahead of the Level-D 767 on system modelling!!
no one said airbus sucks .. you can like boeing without hating airbus ...
Right, Peter never said that..LOL.gif

I never did. I just prefer Boeings. I do however, hate the ride of the Airbus A320 series planes, especially the A320 and A319, ot what a rough taxxing, and riding plane. Never want turbulence in that! However the A330 is a smooth, comfortabel aircraft, and it was a great ride; I'd prefer being on a 777 if I could, but it isn't something to avoid; the A320 is something I'd like to avoid, the 737NGs are much better. In this instance, teh A320 just sucks. And the A380 is hideous.

Inactive

To get on topic again: Someone stated, PMDG and Level-D are friends and will never hurt each other by developing the same plane the other already has. So, I really would like PMDG to join Level-D in making a B767 "ngx" UPDATE for the original Level-D B767X.Now, for that i would spent even 26,- euro and more to get the great Level-D 767 into the HD-aera Carenado, RealAir and PMDG just founded.I simply can not stand the sight of 2D gauges any more. Or the VC of the Level-D 767 ... bäh! After finishing this, i would like them to model the B787 for FSX (or FLIGHT if the time is right).. she is simply so beautiful in every aspect!And this said by an european, who paid his tax-money for the developement of the airbus crap Loser.gif And yes, the A380 really is hiedous. How can just everybody drool on such an ugly plane to be the greatest invention of mankind, after the wheel...i do not get it!Talk to the Hand.gif Greetings from europe, Mario

And yes, the A380 really is hiedous. How can just everybody drool on such an ugly plane to be the greatest invention of mankind, after the wheel...i do not get it!Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif Greetings from europe, Mario
Well she has got MIGHTY nice wings....

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Well she has got MIGHTY nice wings....
I give you that! But that's about it.Except, it has the best eqonomy count either and it is really quiet and it carries 800+pax /btw: why is everybody thinking bigger is better. The more pax in a plane, the more die in an accident!)But it still is damn ugly.My wife told me today she dislikes the A380 because it looks like the Super Guppy with windows.I think, she has a point there. Rolling%20Eyes.gif To get on topic once again. I just reinstalled the Level-D 767x right after i posted my last post..and really NO!Can't stand the 2D and the ugly blurry textures.I really is time for a B767"NGX"! @Lukas_Mathijsen
Riight and CS's aircraft are the ultimate in realism.. You even said the CS 767 was ahead of the Level-D 767 on system modelling!! Right, Peter never said that..LOL.gif
Actually how much sarcasm is in these lines?Are the Captain Sim B767 and 757 really that bad or are they really worth trying?I don't know them and would like an honest answer.I really liked their C-130 Hercules

When you say things like that, it makes you sound like my 14 year old kid...mellow.png
Well say that to the engineers who design and develop them. You'll make quite a few enemies.