Sign in to follow this  
tonibamestre

And after PMDG B777 ?

The 737 is out just a couple of days and you really think about the next planes? The 737 is not even fully released yet. There is still the 600/700, the BBJ, The Militaries missing. I still have a couple thousand pages to read and yesterday i tried a lot on my 737 and i'm sure it does not get boring over the next few month finding out everything. And to be honest, ... who really likes Airbuses.... Silly.gif

Guest Id Rather Be Flying
The FlightSIm community REALLY needs an Airbus. There is a massive gap in the market for a good quality A3XX series, and there is profit to be made if PMDG make one.
WITHOUT QUESTION! The PSS A320 was just about my favorite.

Probably much more as you think.....Airbus is years ahead as Boeing
Hope this thread does not degenerate into Boeing vs Airbus. Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif That's a really dumb arguement for us to have in a hobby we enjoy.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

How about Santa's sleigh? I haven't been able to find a high quality santa and I think PMDG can do it. Even though you guys are more into the heavies instead of the supersonics. -Tommy Carstensen

I remember RSR commenting to a thread I posted way back when that he is very interested in a new 747, which would be cool. Then I imagine at some point the Dreamliner has to be considered. But I would love it if PMDG took a crack at the 767. Oh my goodness, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I remember RSR commenting to a thread I posted way back when that he is very interested in a new 747, which would be cool. Then I imagine at some point the Dreamliner has to be considered. But I would love it if PMDG took a crack at the 767. Oh my goodness, I would buy that in a heartbeat.
As far as I am aware, Level D and PMDG are friends, partners, whatever you want to call it, and they don't step on each others toes, so I think a 767 is out of the question.

757 or 767 would be great. Two modern airplanes that fly popular routes similar to the 737. I wouldn't mind an A320 even though PMDG is more Boeing.

The A330 has to be the most beautiful aircraft in the skies, the shape of her wing as she rotates in comparable to none other.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

The A330-300 is the only nice looking Airbus, but the 340-600 looks nice too. I'd have to say the most beautiful airliner ever built would be the Lockheed Constellation. Maybe PMDG could do a Boeing 314 Clipper! Boeing_314_Clipper-cropped.jpgThe Clipper looks mighty fine too! The 747 is a great looking airliner as well.

Inactive

The Comet. Oh don't look at me like that - you know you'd still buy it. :(

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

A Lockhead Connie would be interesting, but like Ryan said, old planes do not sell as well. I am one of those who never bought the MD-11 because I just thought it was a strange choice, it is an old plane, with a bad reputation. The three jet thing is interesting. The 747 is a logical choice because of the new -8 varient. And of course the Dreamliner because it is ground breaking. I remember bringing up once how excellent it would be if PMDG tried to make a biz jet, like a Gulfstream, but apparently Gulfstream is not at all accomodating with add-ons, infact they will actively shut any developement down.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I can't believe there is still so little interest in a PMDG CRJ. I know there is a CR7/9 that has been in development for some time now, but it doesn't include the -200. The CRJ is perfect for those of us who have to squeeze in flights between work, baby, wife, etc. Just have a look at: http://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/crj2 By my count, there are over 230 CR2's in the air right now...and that's mainly just the US. I would imagine Europe and Asia are the same way. Just my two cents...this one will get ignored too LOL.gif Adam