Sign in to follow this  
easyworldairlines

Still no paintkit ¬¬

Guest kikolealki
LMAO.gifLMAO.gifAmerican%20Flag.gif
you can Just Laugh, toledano Whistle.gif

Man, you REALLY don't scare me at all, if you insist on black mail, I'll make a report and you'll be kicked out from ANOTHER forum... Your tone is agressive and childish. What's your count of forums bans? Please be nice with people here, you're not at your home. By the way: SIGN YOUR NAME instead of provoking PMDG Staff's Jason and Vin.

That's getting released tonight as part of Livery Manager 1.05 and it has an extremely simple interface - it's literally two or three clicks to turn your installed livery into a ptp. We also wrote some detailed documentation on how to use the paintkit, set up an options .ini for your livery and how to package the ptp step by step.
Thank you Ryan! I greatly appreciate all that you and your crew have been doing...

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Guest Turboblower
Every forum has a Village Idiot, welcome to the PMDG forums.

Is he from Minsk ???? LMAO.gif

Guest Turboblower
Is he from Minsk ???? LMAO.gif
I was thinking Pitt Island, but now you mention Minsk He%20He.gif

I need a paintkit..I told my therapist about PMDG she said stay away from the forums since it seems like it's a trigger moment. I don't get violent but i get worked up and aggravated

My poor level in English doesn't allow me to understand the subtlety of your humor Sir.I am sure I am missing a lot. Anyway, please:1) Remove your red signature2) Sign your posts with your real name per PMDG request3) Behave yourself if you wish to remain an Avsim member and continue enlighting us with your clever comments. Thank you.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Wow that didn't take long now did it? Glad all of them happy now. Big Grin.gif But I guess I not getting my AA 747-400X now. dry.png

Guest kikolealki
Oops, Thank you Mr Village Idiot .Very nice your 2nd nickname ...
Man, you REALLY don't scare me at all, if you insist on black mail, I'll make a report and you'll be kicked out from ANOTHER forum... Your tone is agressive and childish. What's your count of forums bans? Please be nice with people here, you're not at your home. By the way: SIGN YOUR NAME instead of provoking PMDG Staff's Jason and Vin.
Oh, big fear i have ...I will never live without forums ... ohhhhman, you worry too much with me Your ego does not fit into your personal lifebecause of this you put it in the forums !!!one day you were a good guywhen you "speak evil" of alan fernandes in msn , it was great fun !now you're boring , "what a pity" !American%20Flag.gifShame%20On%20You.gif , Silly.gif !!!

Oops, Thank you Mr Village Idiot .Very nice your 2nd nickname ... Oh, big fear i have ...I will never live without forums ... ohhhhman, you worry too much with meYour ego does not fit into your personal lifebecause of this you put it in the forums !!!one day you were a good guywhen you "speak evil" of alan fernandes in msn , it was great fun !now you're boring , "what a pity" !American%20Flag.gifShame%20On%20You.gif , Silly.gif !!!
Do you read red letters Sir?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

OK this gentleman is gone now... Doh.gif

Best regards,
David Roch