Sign in to follow this  
aaronrash

Would PMDG ever consider doing an A320?

Actually I think it is a shame how quiet it is.cool.png
I agree. It should sound like the beast that it is. Here in Houston I love going out by the runway and watching planes come in on final. They fly over at about 100 feet witch is pretty close and awesome. Just waiting for the A380 to have service to Houston.

You caught that?! That thing is a monstrosity. Not in the lovable kind of way.
Dont really feel the love either.But only seen it in pics and vids.

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

After the airbus if we ever see it i would like a MD80 or a 757 with the same amount of detail as the ngx. On the other hand a 737-MAX would be nice too...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Arn't Level D doing a 757? Its been years now..
I'm always hearing that, I've never seen or heard anything official though... If it's 767 quality and with better graphics that would be nice.Majestic Software is making a Dash 8 Q400, you might want to check that out guys.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Airbus... MD10 or 11. Any of those 'different' planes as compared to Boeing.
I think you mean DC-10 and MD-11. Most DC-10's haven't ben converted to MD-10, although it really doesn't change what the airplane does.How about an L-1011?

Inactive

I agree, a decent L1011 would be cool, there is AFAIK only one vendor,and it looks, well, crap.I would still like PMDG to do an A32X of some sort.The Airsimmer one for FS9 is the best we have at the moment until they either release an FSX version or until FSL comes out with their version.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I like Boeing because their aircraft are more connected to the flying experience, other than getting from point A to B.
i dont think the 777 or the 787 are doing differently than any airbuses ....about being more connected to the flying experiences i doubt the guys at airbus dont have a clue : Caravelle, Concorde, BAE Trident, Airbus A300 and 310 to name a few ... different mind or thinking that s true but they re connected to the flying experience even if i prefer the 747 classic ...

I like Boeing because their aircraft are more connected to the flying experience, other than getting from point A to B.
???????? huh.png
about being more connected to the flying experiences i doubt the guys at airbus dont have a clue : Caravelle, Concorde, BAE Trident, Airbus A300 and 310 to name a few ... different mind or thinking that s true but they re connected to the flying experience even if i prefer the 747 classic ...
The Sud Aviation Caravelle, Aerospatiale/BAE Concorde and the Hawker Siddeley (not BAE) Trident were developped at a time when Airbus didn't even exist... and you "doubt the guys at airbus dont have a clue" No offense but could someone translate for me what you guys are trying to say? Bruno

Bruno, BEA, and other companies became Airbus so this is not new. the team that made the first Airbus came from Concorde, Caravelle, Trident and other planes made in Europe. about trying to understand what im trying to said this is not that easy because first you quoted my post but partially and secondly without the full context of course it means nothing. ... now back to your question is it hard to understand that the airbus guys know what they re doing is it more clear that ..."doubt the guys at airbus dont have a clue" .... all the best. Phil and no im not offended but please when you quote a post take all and it will come easier to get it ...

Bruno, BEA, and other companies became Airbus so this is not new. the team that made the first Airbus came from Concorde, Caravelle, Trident and other planes made in Europe. about trying to understand what im trying to said this is not that easy because first you quoted my post but partially and secondly without the full context of course it means nothing. ... now back to your question is it hard to understand that the airbus guys know what they re doing is it more clear that ..."doubt the guys at airbus dont have a clue" .... all the best. Phil and no im not offended but please when you quote a post take all and it will come easier to get it ...
Hi Phil, Still I don't understand the points you're trying to make 1- Airbus engineers and managers came from different countries including the UK and France, but also Germany, Spain ...so what's your point ? 2- You wrote :"It is hard to understand that the airbus guys know what they re doing".Do you mind explaining why ? Among other minor achievements, they've developped the first dual-crew digital cockpit for large airliners, the first fly-by-wire airliner, the first ECAM/EFIS -controlled airliner, and the (so far) second best-selling jetliner in history. Not to say that other manufacturers are bad, of course. Boeing has consistently been excellent for many years. But do you really think Airbus doesn't know what they are doing? Are we back to Airbus bashing? Again? Rgds,Bruno