Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

Eaglesoft Citation CJ1 Extreme V2.0 out. Did anyone bite yet ?

Ron, Whatever reason you have to like or not RXP products and support, this is not the right place to give your thoughts about another commercial member.So please don't be astonished if I lock this thread, like almost everyone on which you are involved.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

We explained in detail why the dev in question has no support from us. That is not a "bomb" as some suppose but rather a policy based on personal experience.We are never astonished when threads are taken off topic and hijacked over some personal preference or agenda here.It's your sandbox David, not ours.huh.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

It's your sandbox David, not ours.huh.png
Interesting that even though you know this, you still insist on kicking sand in another developer's face.

Interesting that even though you know this, you still insist on kicking sand in another developer's face.
What we've posted is no secret in the community.Interesting that you continue to stir the pot...

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

So please don't be astonished if I lock this thread, like almost everyone on which you are involved.
Interesting that you continue to stir the pot...
It looks like you are the one that has a reputation of stirring the pot!

It looks like you are the one that has a reputation of stirring the pot!
HelloLets get back to discussing the product and not the personalities involved.Ron gave a perfectly good explanation of their policies.Mike what do you think of the CJ1+ so far ?

HelloLets get back to discussing the product and not the personalities involved.Ron gave a perfectly good explanation of their policies.Mike what do you think of the CJ1+ so far ?
Mad Dog, if you take a look at the late entry to this thread by those who do not own our latest release the picture will become clearerThe primary purpose is to introduce something that no other project has...the Universal FMS System.Those who delve into it and add Navigraph Updates will be quite pleased with the capabilties of this simulation.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ok... enough is enough. 1 - Ron's post is probably not appropriate... even if it is factual.2 - KDFW's posts are completely and totally inappropriate. There is a 'REPORT' function for dealing with inappropriate posts.3 - Mr. Roch chose to go after Ron, but allowed KDFW's posts to stand without comment which is actually not upholding the AVSIM rules. Poor moderating in that regard.4 - mmann jumping into the 'mess' is also a direct violation of the AVSIM rules but apparently since it's causing trouble with one specific developer, that's ok. The AVSIM rules are clear, nothing nebulous about them. They've been broken by several people in this thread and yet only one person... a developer... has been admonished. Moderating is supposed to be level-handed... no one person or group having the 'upper-hand' so to speak. Yet in this thread I see moderating going exactly one way. Dealing with a developer of which there are those in these forums that have a strong dislike of. Level the field, abide by the rules you agreed to enforce as a moderator. Apply them to all, after all... the rules themselves don't delineate between a regular member versus a commercial member. This thread needs to get back on topic and it's time that AVSIM stopped allowing people to start fights inside a thread regarding any Eaglesoft products. Every single thread regarding an Eaglesoft product ends up being locked because AVSIM allows someone to start a fight in them. Oh, and Ron... let it go... you can't win. Period. Just stop. Your comments regarding RXP were probably a bad choice of words, though I know exactly why you said them. So forget about RXP, forget about being 'right'... just stick to the actual topic itself and nothing further. Now... I have to get back to work... maybe when I return people will be playing nice??

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ed, Thanks for the excellent lesson.Now, let's go back on topic, I believe we've lost enough time, you and me.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Ed,Thanks for the excellent lesson.Now, let's go back on topic, I believe we've lost enough time....
On topic is whether any one has "bit yet" on the FSX Version of Eaglesoft CJ1+ V2.0?It appears that quite a few have and they appear to be somewhat satisfied.Our last on topic post alluded to the fact that one of the primary purposes was to introduce something that no other project has...the Universal FMS System.Those who delve into it and add Navigraph Updates will be quite pleased with the capabilties of this simulation. We do know that some RW Pilots despise the Universal UNS-1 while others love its capabilities....huh.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

A few questions for the current owner. 1. Does the WAAS receiver simulated in this UNS-1(the LW)? Can I fly WAAS(LPV+LNAV/VNAV) approach within US and GNSS global wide with the Universal UNS-1 that simulate this product? 2. Can someone post screenshot of the FMS' Lateral navigation(LNAV) performance part(inside the FS menu "MAP"), like DME ARC, HOLD, procedure turn( if available). like the example below. What is your comment of the FMS function?

The answer is no...From Page 62 of our UNS-1 Manual GPS APPROACHES The Global Positioning System (GPS) supports non-precision GPS overlay and GPS stand-alone Approaches and, with the aid of Differential GPS (DGPS), will provide the accuracy, integrity, and assured continuity of service for precision GPS approaches (GLS). In order to fly today’s GPS Approaches the following conditions must met :

1. UNS GPS or other RAIM capable GPS sensors are installed.
  2. Approach must be approved as a GPS Approach.
  3. RAIM (Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring) is available at the FAF at ETA.
  4. GPS integrity monitor annunciator and CDU messages are operational.
  5. Any required alternate airport must have an approved instrument approach procedure other than GPs or Loran-C operational at alternate ETA.
  6. For GPS approaches, a GLS 1250 is required.

Review Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM) for complete GPS approach procedures. For approved FMS operations there is a provision for monitoring GPS accuracy known as RADIO Based Monitor. As long as the GPS has at least four satellites with correct geometry and is in the NAV mode, the FMS can compare this position with the DME position and if it meets required parameters, the integrity annunciator light will not illuminate. RADIO Based Monitoring can be used for non-precision approaches if the required conditions are met and RAIM, based on satellites in not available. This procedure is transparent to the user with no message being provided in the procedure is in use. RAIM must be available until reaching the final approach fix (FAF). If RAIM is lost after the FAF, a five-minute coast time is permitted to complete the approach. The loss of GPS RAIM after the FAF for the five-minute cost time is transparent to the user with no message being sent to the user if this situation is entered. The FMS will provide a GPS integrity warning to the pilot if the satellite criteria for a GPS approach are not met. With the advent of WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) and LAWS (Local Area Augmentation System), GPS accuracy is enhanced to the point where both vertical and horizontal guidance is provided. With this enhanced accuracy, precision GPS approaches are possible. Note: Some references are related to real word functions which may or may not be included in the simulator version.Note: CJ1+ does not include or support WAAS or LAWS GPS performance in the simulator.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

HelloSo far I have tested the following Goflight units with the FSX CJ1+Goflight Adv Autopilot module - working 100% , I will test with my MCP Pro later but I guess it should be fine.GF-166 - set as Nav1 & nav2 - working 100%GF-45 - set as Com1 - working 100%GF-46 - set as Transponder - working 100%Not yet fully checked out Fsuipc mouse macros but so far all autopilot buttons respond to macro programming.

HelloSo far I have tested the following Goflight units with the FSX CJ1+ Goflight Adv Autopilot module - working 100% , I will test with my MCP Pro later but I guess it should be fine.GF-166 - set as Nav1 & nav2 - working 100%GF-45 - set as Com1 - working 100%GF-46 - set as Transponder - working 100% Not yet fully checked out Fsuipc mouse macros but so far all autopilot buttons respond to macro programming.
Excellent Mad Dog.Our thanks for posting this...cool.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

For those who'd like to read/study the real world manual (all 442 pages of it):http://www.aeroamigo.com/pdf/Universal_FMS_1B_Operations_Manual.pdf Most of the operations and features have been enabled within the capabilities and limitations of the sim itself.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator