Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

Eaglesoft Citation CJ1 Extreme V2.0 out. Did anyone bite yet ?

We're guessing you aren't either Andy.cool.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

If you enjoyed the ES CJ1 but wished for more complexity then you will be pleased with the systems here...
No, I do not have the ES CJ1 but I do have their citation x.
The graphics are somewhat upgraded from the original CJ1 with the addition of reflective VC windows ect.Someone mentioned that they are not up to PMDG's latest standards, true but then not many others are.
I think it is a pity when you see those nice models with a vc that does not do justice to the rest of the plane.

Are you a customer?
I was yes. I bought the original CJ1 for FS9 which is why I took interest in this new version for FSX. I'm no longer interested.

- Aaron

We wondered because our customer support forums are open to customers and non customers alike. There you would have found customer feedback and could have asked direct questions...cool.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

We wondered because our customer support forums are open to customers and non customers alike. There you would have found customer feedback and could have asked direct questions...cool.png
Ron, I had to resubmit my info to get into your forums but it's been 3 days now and no activation email. I know you are a bit 'busy' but any chance you could check into it?Tks

Jay

I think it is a pity when you see those nice models with a vc that does not do justice to the rest of the plane.
Beak, you may be surprised that we agree on your point but can only say that it does prove the fact that we are indeed unable to please everyone...wink.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Beak, you may be surprised that we agree on your point but can only say that it does prove the fact that we are indeed unable to please everyone...wink.png
Well, if you "fix" the vc I think you'll please many more ?

Well, if you "fix" the vc I think you'll please many more ?
Understood. The current VC ain't "chopped liver", it just may not suit some....The project is worthwhile for its many other features as well but we do understand the whole "we prefer great VCs" group...That is why we stated that on this project we can't please everyone. mellow.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

When I'm looking for unbiased opinions on a product I typically don't visit the developers forums directly for that, and clearly there are others that feel the same way. Just as if I wanted an opinion about the quality of a restaurant I will not pay a visit directly to their dining room to ask their patrons. I'm going to go to an outside source such a Zagat. Perhaps that's why you play such an active role in these types of threads outside your own forum as the information flow is far less controlled. At any rate, I still feel that you would serve your organization better if you allowed your customers the right to voice their opinions in third party venues without fear of rebuttal directly from the developer. Consumer opinion is not up for debate. It is what it is.

- Aaron

When I'm looking for unbiased opinions on a product I typically don't visit the developers forums directly for that, and clearly there are others that feel the same way. Just as if I wanted an opinion about the quality of a restaurant I will not pay a visit directly to their dining room to ask their patrons. I'm going to go to an outside source such a Zagat. Perhaps that's why you play such an active role in these types of threads outside your own forum as the information flow is far less controlled. At any rate, I still feel that you would serve your organization better if you allowed your customers the right to voice their opinions in third party venues without fear of rebuttal directly from the developer. Consumer opinion is not up for debate. It is what it is.
First... opinion is always biased. To claim otherwise is silly. Second, consumer opinion is always up for debate... otherwise you wouldn't want someone's opinion. wink.png As for the rest of your post... sure, you've got a point. But... not entirely either. Zagat survey results are based on opinions of people who ate at the restaurants.. thus had you walked into the restaurant and asked, you might have actually asked someone who participated in the Zagat survey. When people post questions about a product... many times they lambaste a developer for not responding... and then other times when people post questions about a product... many times they lambaste a developer for responding. No way to win.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69