Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

Push back

Good day all. I had re-installed my NGs and found that airplane behavior is not the same anymore, hotfix included. All settings are same as before. One of the problem is when I enter push distance, let's 50, it pushes back almost half a mile ohmy.png . When I enter to turn nose 90 dgrs it wont turns 90, it stops somewhere between 50-75, also it is shown total distance about 500 ft, what the...?? I pushed 10 times in a raw today to fixed that, no luck. Several times it kept pushing till I terminate the flight. That is odd to me. It was fine before. Also it loads with left forward door open, I cannot close it whatever I have tried. If any one can explain and help I will really appreciate it.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

see if you selected the units feet instead of meters in the fmc pushback page.

It is in feet. I have already checked that. Meanwhile I have made another push back, and at this time instead of push back it was kind of towing. One engine was on idle power and the other was shot down. I had to apply all brakes to make her stop. And sill can't close that freaking front door Shoot...Doh.gif Thanks.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

I am having the same,not every time,for instance in meters I inputed 10 meters back and a 90 degree right and it threw out 231 meters total distance . This has happened since the last hot fix only. A few days it almost pushed the length of the entire airport ha ha!

I am having the same,not every time,for instance in meters I inputed 10 meters back and a 90 degree right and it threw out 231 meters total distance . This has happened since the last hot fix only. A few days it almost pushed the length of the entire airport ha ha!
What's the heck is going on? I was pushing in Paris and the Tower guy was mad bc I screwed up all his line on the apron. PMDG is not responding anymore. I submitted several tickets long ago and still no words back. They were more responsive earlier but not anymore. It looks like we were thrown a bone and we have to deal with in on our own....This is unprofessional! Period in!

Hell, I don't know. Instead of flying I spend all my time sitting here to find a solution to make this piece of metal flying. This is odd and it drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry.gif What makes me even more angry is why PMDG is not responding to all my tickets. I will send extremely nasty feedback about that! I am ######ing mean it! I am done with them! $70 is not a big deal but ignorance is a big deal for me. Sorry guys. I am really sorry.

Hell, I don't know. Instead of flying I spend all my time sitting here to find a solution to make this piece of metal flying. This is odd and it drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry.gif What makes me even more angry is why PMDG is not responding to all my tickets. I will send extremely nasty feedback about that! I am ######ing mean it! I am done with them! $70 is not a big deal but ignorance is a big deal for me.Sorry guys. I am really sorry.
Bad mouthing them is no way to get help. Why would anyone help you after a post like this? Beyond that, they're busy trying to fix the problems, and are addressing the tickets as they come. You're not the only person on this earth. Sorry to burst your bubble there. By the way "unprofessional" is a term only thrown around by those who don't truly understand what professional really means.

Kyle Rodgers

Hell, I don't know. Instead of flying I spend all my time sitting here to find a solution to make this piece of metal flying. This is odd and it drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry.gif What makes me even more angry is why PMDG is not responding to all my tickets. I will send extremely nasty feedback about that! I am ######ing mean it! I am done with them! $70 is not a big deal but ignorance is a big deal for me. Sorry guys. I am really sorry.
hmmmm, reading your own sig might provide relief. BTW, pushback works for me in HF4.

Bad mouthing them is no way to get help. Why would anyone help you after a post like this? Beyond that, they're busy trying to fix the problems, and are addressing the tickets as they come. You're not the only person on this earth. Sorry to burst your bubble there. By the way "unprofessional" is a term only thrown around by those who don't truly understand what professional really means.
scandinavian13I really appreciate your response. No kidding! Let me tell you this. When I release my flights and something goes wrong I will lose my job immediately! And customers don't really care what my my problem was, they just don't care!!! I work in airline where we run billions of dollars to make our costumers happy and if I screw up there will no be excuse whatsoever. If a crew calls me and say "You know what, you have screwed up and you have put my passengers and the crew in danger" that will be very bad and unprofessional. And you know why? But just because I did not perform my job right, I did not make all efforts to make passengers and crew happy with my flight releases. If I have any questions or I am not sure if my customers are happy I just put a notes- Please contact me to discuss this and this...No way I will ignore them, ever! And please don't tell me- "PMDG is busy". I know what busy means. When the airplane is having engine fire and passenger is experiencing heart attack at the same time and the crew is asking for immediate help - that is BUSY!!! I deal with this crap almost every day and I know what I am saying. I cannot tell them- "Dude, sorry, I am busy, please submit a ticket and will contact you back in 6 months or something... "The conclusion is- If customers are looking for help, please help them. If you are understaffed- call people for overtime to help. No excuse. If PMDG is not able to help, find some one who can hep. We are the the people and not the enemies who can silently sit in the dark corner and wait forever till PMDG respond. At least I am not that type. You can spit into my back, but I have a right to say this! Thanks.
hmmmm, reading your own sig might provide relief. BTW, pushback works for me in HF4.
Thank you for the response. I have been "flying" and actually dispatching 737 for years but this airplane behavior is new to me. Still can't resolve this push back issue. I have re-installed it twice already, same thing. Regards.

I think they are doing what they can honestly.I don't know the number of people who use their software, but I am sure that they don't have 100+ working on just the 737ngx alone with no other assignment. I think everyone needs to exercise patience, and just work with what we have, and wait like you have to in every other aspect of your life. I know of no situation where yelling, cursing, and acting in the manner displayed above gets anyone, customer or not, closer to what they want/need. It is a give and get relationship that the supplier and customer has......it goes both ways. My two cents.....

I think they are doing what they can honestly.I don't know the number of people who use their software, but I am sure that they don't have 100+ working on just the 737ngx alone with no other assignment. I think everyone needs to exercise patience, and just work with what we have, and wait like you have to in every other aspect of your life. I know of no situation where yelling, cursing, and acting in the manner displayed above gets anyone, customer or not, closer to what they want/need. It is a give and get relationship that the supplier and customer has......it goes both ways. My two cents.....
Thanks buddy. I know I am flamed out. It happens. I am just trying to come from work spending another day in "paradise" and fly NGs but it is just not gonna happens. I have to spend the rest of the day sitting here and find the solutions to make this bird work well instead of flying.Sorry about that. My bad. I am really apologizing guys. One of those days at work. Beer on me. Whew.gif

we all need to be patient, Edward unlike your job the stuff PMDG do is not life threatening I think that is the difference just compromise until all is stuff is fixed and enjoy what works rather than what is not working, cheers

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hi, I am having the same problem with pushback, but I read in another thread PMDG is aware of it and will fix that with the next SP. It will be even better.....Meanwhile, just stop the pushback with the ´stop´ button on the FMC when you feel you´re in the right position (or just about). Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5