Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

PMDG_737NGX.DLL Crash

I have exactly the same Problem. The only Thing that saves me is unplugging my USB Throttle Quadrant when loading the PMDG737NGX and replugging it when the aircraft has loaded. Any ideas ????

---------------------------

Flexnet Error C

This utility has not been processed with preptool.

OK   

This is the error I keep getting when trying to run my pmdg 737ngx.

PMDG do not know the answer, but somebody out there somewhere must know

Paul Gollnick
Yesterday at 4:53 PM Employee Post
flexnet not letting me activate
Alan,

Flexnet is the same licensing software used by Adobe so it isn't something specific to our product.  It is used by hundreds of software developers.   Based on what you are seeing and describing,  you have some type of core operating system problem going on and the only good advise I can offer you at this point is a clean install of Windows and FSX from the ground up.   There isn't any reason you should be seeing those type of errors on a properly operating Windows install with FSX.  Sorry I don't have better news for you.

I am sorry to have to say that you are wrong, I have two machines running fsx, only one has the pmdg 737 ngx installed on it, the other just has fsx, Both are fsxacceleration. They are both running fully updated windows 7 ultimate, but flexnet is only on the machine with the PMDG. I am lucky that I purchased the dvd version of your programme because before I followed your advise I decided to reinstall the 737 ngx from my disc, and as soon as it started it gave me a repair option, as soon as it finished the repair my fsx and pmdg where back to normal.
I am disapointed with you for closing this ticket before my problem was resolved. I certainly will not buy any downloaded products ever again, if you can not give people the correct advise for fixing them when they go wrong.
Alan Peel

Hello I bought the PMDG 737 NGX but every time I click on "End Flight" FSX restarts not in saving the data. The problem of Event Viewer is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ GAUGES \ PMDG_737NGX.DLL can you help?

Hi, I've run the tests in to my FSX, I saw that loading a default Aircraft and clicking Finish Flight, this does not happen. So I loaded a default Boeing, I positioned myself at the gate of the airport, I changed by selecting the PMDG aircraft and I clicked Finish Flight and it worked without crashing :blink:  Why selecting the PMDG me crashes? PMDG_737_8900_NGX_3219_SP1c is already installed or do I have to download it separately? I have heard that a common problem, I would solve this annoying problem since I paid a lot of money!

Removing the uiautomationcore.dll from the main FSX directory has fixed this crash. Could have been a wrong version of the uiautomationcore.dll (that some say fixes all FSX crashes). The uiautomationcore.dll is part of the Microsoft.net framework packages. FSX requires 2.0. Some addons require 3.5.1. Some require 4.0. They are all required to be installed as they are not backward compatible. You can check out the AVSIM CTD Guide and it will provide more information to see what versions you have installed and where to download versions missing. Microsoft.net's are used by developers to make sure there application runs as intended.

FSX also requires Microsoft Visuals C++ 2005 w/SP1 installed. Addons like PMDG now use Microsoft Visual C++2010. Make sure it is installed. You need the 2005, 2008 and 2010 versions. Again, see the AVSIM CTD Guide. Microsoft Visuals are not backward compatible. Microsoft Visuals are used by developers to make sure their application was installed as intended.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

firehawk44 Thanks for your response, but there is a simpler procedure? They are not very computer expert, I paid the product and so far I've had very few responses from the PMDG support. If you do not resolve, I would like my money back and Is there a team that can speak Italian?

Thanks you

I just did as I said, turning on the DX10 I took a plane to defaul and I changed it to the gate. I was setting up the FMC but clicking the spacebar and move the mouse did not make me change view. By pressing F9 - F10-F11-F12 did not work. I could just click the right mouse button and punched change view. What happens? 

In the event log I found another error: Name of the application that generated the error: fsx.exe version: 10.0.61637.0, timestamp: 0x46fadb14 

Name of the module that generated the error: MSVCR100.dll version: 10.0.40219.1, timestamp: 0x4d5f0c22 

Exception code: 0xc0000417 

Offset error 0x0008af3e 

ID process that generated the error: 0x6b4 

Start time of the application that generated the error: 0x01cfbc88c8694a3e 

Path to the application that generated the error: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ fsx.exe 

Path of the module that generated the error: C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MSVCR100.dll 

ID reporting: d338ca57-2883-11e4-897f-bc5ff46072d0

Hi,

Everything that is/was required was installed, PMDG staff couldn't get it working. I've since switched to P3D and no longer use FSX and/or PMDG products.

I did NOT get my money's worth out of this product, FAR FROM IT!!!  To all of you still having problems, GOOD LUCK.

Don't think I'll be purchasing when its available for P3D, got burned once.... Not going to happen again.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Only time i get the 737 ngx .dll crash is if i have my saitek flap controller away from the up position when i click fly now, apart from that best thing i have every bought for simulation 10/10

Do when i start a flight i make sure all levers are up :) and i'm good to go

Vernon Howells

I've had the .dll crash a few times, and went through a lot of the fixes mentioned in this thread...but none of them were the cause. I found out the cause of my crash was related to the installation of liveries, and which method I used. I experienced the .dll crash whenever I used the OC to install a livery, but never had it happen when using the NGX livery installer. I'm not sure if that's still the case now after the OC update, and the livery update (which made the liveries on the website compatible with the OC...if I remember reading it coorectly). Just another idea to assist with troubleshooting the problem...

Trent Shoemaker
SGT, US Army

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgBanner_MJC5.png