Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 Available

Thanks PMDG for this outstanding bird! Nothing like it on the market. You really set a new standard! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifMy wife isn't as pleased as I am however.... Hypnotized.gifWell............WHO CARES? Alien.gif

As stated before in this forum, it is not a PMDG 737NGX bug, but a FSX one.Simply press Q button twice.
Did you read my original post? I said that this is not the press Q twice error.

can you tell me where i can find and run the PERFORMANCE MANAGER after installing the SP1 ????THANKS,

Yes, download the base pack and install the new SP1 on top of it.Thanks PMDG for this wonderful simulation !!Jason.
thanks but as usual for me not too clear. So I can use whatever baseback I have, right? Being the RTM or any other later version? I then run SP1. Do I have to start the basepack once? Or install the basepack and run SP1 right after that? Last one I guess would be the 6700 pack which I also bought, right? Sorry for the dummy questions but these also come up for me when it comes to installation sequence of basepacks, extensions and service packs...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

can you tell me where i can find and run the PERFORMANCE MANAGER after installing the SP1 ????THANKS,
In the Start menu of Windows, at the PMDG folder.

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Might be a dumb question, but Before doing a clean install of NGX and then adding SP1, should i back-up my FSX .cfg or doesn't PMDG mod anything when installing?Edit: The reason i ask is that i have modified things in my config. to where i want them when it comes to tweaks.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I want to ask a question..my 2D panel there a gapping hole at the right side of my monitor and i usually fly VC..just wan to ask about it and my monitor is 1980X1080,FSX settings already set to 1980x1080x32 and FSX.cfg Wideviewaspect is TrueEdit:I very happy that SP1 is released :)

Are you just IGNORANT ABOUT THE RULES??????????????????

Yes, it is on.Nothing in CFG changed in last.
That's strange for sure. I see your RAM is a bit low, and your 3D card is a bit old, perhaps it's time to invest?The skeleton effect, is really solved by the tweaks PMDG helped broadcast to the sim community, so I am a bit baffled that the fix did not help you.I am not a PC genius, but I believe that the skeleton effect is caused by the program to rid it self of memory usage. So what is causing the memory to be used up on your setup I don't know. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, this is my understanding how ever.Did you apply a ticket for this issue?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Don't often comment but this SP has really been impressive, runing like clockwork and NO more freeze . . . .a couple of test flights later and 12 hours of continuous up time. Great work . . . im Not Worthy.gif

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Great, so we have to completely remove the NGX, then re load all our liveries, then do we have to add HF 1,2 and 3 ?? Then do we have to re-do all of "your" tweaks ?? And Bojates tweaks ?? And finally install SP1 ??? Is that correct ???OhJOHN S
Reinstalling the NGX and reloading liveries takes all of 5 minutes with the livery manager, HF's are all rolled into SP1 (which you could have read in the initial post). As for custom tweaks: my money is on them not working like they did before SP1... What exactly is the problem? :S

SP1 is Amazing ! went from about 15 or 20fps to 25 - 30 !Just Completed a Flight from East Midlands - EGNX to Cork - EICK with the vfr airfieds addonAbsolutley brilliant ! thanks PMDG :)Blake

RSRI´ve done all the installation of the sp1 correctly(base pack + deleting flights and panel states + SP1)But i have a problem when selecting the panel state. The fmc stays showing "loading panel state".Can you help me?