Sign in to follow this  
PiperWarrior29

So what's next...?

747 updated, it looks very old now. I wish this before anything else. I second that
I triple that. A 747 upgrade would be nice.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

oh yes a 747 upgrade definitely, I have had problemos with the NGX so removed the 747 and cannot be bothered to reinstall it now because I know it would be really bad after flying the NGX so many times

You really need to get out more Alien.gif
Interesting fact, I had just read that if men mastur**** more than 5 times a week they have a much lower risk of getting prostate cancer. I question myself sometimes when I read stuff on the internet. Lets get back onto topic now shall we ;)p.s does anyone from the PMDG team fly an airbus?

p.s does anyone from the PMDG team fly an airbus?
Not AFAIK, but I'd sure be willing to help them out if they wanted it, and I've just started to learn a bit of computer programming off my son who's studying it at university [i can print "Hello world" to a screen, I'm so proud of myself.... Big%20Grin.gif ] though it probably doesn't come near what they require....

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Guest 777flyer101

I would love to have either of them:Airbus A330 or 747 NGX

possibly one of the aircraft that RSR uses with his race team. I am sure that he has all of the specs/data needed. This could an awesome tribute to the recent tragedy that took place a few weeks back

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I would love to see an upgrade to have the 747-8 as a standalone product with new cockpit and new performance data. I would pay another 40$ for this. But an A320 would be superior to that Whistle.gif

regards,

Alexander Marx

I wonder what it is Whistle.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

oh yes a 747 upgrade definitely, I have had problemos with the NGX so removed the 747 and cannot be bothered to reinstall it now because I know it would be really bad after flying the NGX so many timesInteresting fact, I had just read that if men mastur**** more than 5 times a week they have a much lower risk of getting prostate cancer. I question myself sometimes when I read stuff on the internet. Lets get back onto topic now shall we ;)p.s does anyone from the PMDG team fly an airbus?
The only thing I have to say about that second comment is I think coffee helps more...But back on topic, I'd rather see a 787 before an A320. I think we have the short-medium routes covered with the NGX, JS41, and (on some of my routes) the MD-11.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Just had a though guys could it be the military variants of the 737 eg. Wedgetail etc?But we dont know about that.... Could be something small like a small biz jet that would be cool and different to fly from these big airliners. :)

Maybe there are 5 virtual golden tickets embedded in 5 lucky owners 737 code which present themselves via gold flashes on the PFDAll 5 will be invited to meet Mr Randazzo and his team of oompa loompas i mean Ryan, Vin and Co. to see how the 737 was compiled and tested.Along the way to PMDG HQ rival devs will tempt the 5 lucky wannabe pretend pilot winners by offering them free lifetime licences to their inferior products for a mere snatching of the code for the FMC.The winner, albeit the one who does not get stuck inside a small pipe, get hit on the head by a giant walnut, fall down a wishing well or get miniturised and trapped inside an iPad will win a lifetime extended download service for their precious 737 should their backup ever be destroyed.Oh and their families get to download a single copy of the Beechcraft 1900D for free!

747 updated, it looks very old now. I wish this before anything else. I second that
I triple that. A 747 upgrade would be nice.
oh yes a 747 upgrade definitely, I have had problemos with the NGX so removed the 747 and cannot be bothered to reinstall it now because I know it would be really bad after flying the NGX so many timesInteresting fact, I had just read that if men mastur**** more than 5 times a week they have a much lower risk of getting prostate cancer. I question myself sometimes when I read stuff on the internet. Lets get back onto topic now shall we ;)
I would love to have either of them:Airbus A330 or 747 NGX
Robert has said a defineate to this a while back, not sure when it would be released though, that would be the most exciting project pmdg to after the 777

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Robert has said a defineate to this a while back
I don't think he did. ISTR something along the lines of "IF we did 747 update it would be a ground up rebuild". Possibly another case of "PMDG promised" when they actually said nothing of the sort.Having said that, a 747 rebuild would be very very good move, IMO.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

I don't think he did. ISTR something along the lines of "IF we did 747 update it would be a ground up rebuild". Possibly another case of "PMDG promised" when they actually said nothing of the sort.Having said that, a 747 rebuild would be very very good move, IMO.
They have said before that they will be doing a 747 upgrade.

There's something none of you know about coming before the 777 tongue.png
It's the Dash 8 and we knew that Loser.gifUnless there is something else up your sleeves....