Sign in to follow this  
PiperWarrior29

So what's next...?

Hmmm...I wonder if Ryan got his wish for the team to create a CRJ. That could be the secret, but I hope not. I'm wishing that Level-D and PMDG merge and create the long awaited 757. Praying.gif

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Hmmm...I wonder if Ryan got his wish for the team to create a CRJ. That could be the secret, but I hope not. I'm wishing that Level-D and PMDG merge and create the long awaited 757. Praying.gif
Ryan stated earlier that they won't do a CRJ (the Aerosoft one looks pretty good, btw); but I would love the 757!

Inactive

Like I said earlier, the L-1011 would be a magical experience, the finest widebody trijet, a new experience than the MD-11 or 747, its a classic yet still has autothrottle, and it can do a CAT III autoland (first airliner to ever do it). The L-1011 still flies, even with the RAF; it had many operators.
Okay, I could put money on the L-1011 with fully simulated FE panels.

Keith Guillory

I would love an a320 or a330.
Indeed! Flight simulator community needs a PMDG quality A320, A330, A340 for sure.

The two things we hadnt seen or heard about yet.... 737 NGX and 747 for Xplane 10!! Apparently they are in beta??

Daniel Miller

Like I said earlier, the L-1011 would be a magical experience, the finest widebody trijet, a new experience than the MD-11 or 747, its a classic yet still has autothrottle, and it can do a CAT III autoland (first airliner to ever do it). The L-1011 still flies, even with the RAF; it had many operators.
Either the L-1011 andor theBAe-146: these two are like the MD-11 to me: a "bridge" to the time when multitaskingoccurred in the cockpit: we just didn't exactly know it as multitasking.

Fact is, they want to make money with whatever they release. They have already stated that older ones do not bring the sales they are looking for. 717...well as stated earlier, there aren'tr that many that are floating around so it is unlikey, although possible due to the similarities to the MD-11. L-1011...I would die if they did this but, besides the fact that there are probably less than 100 still flying and the fact that they PROBABLY could not aquire enough detail about it to make it PMDG worthy, I doubt that. They have already stated that there are quite a few people making 757/767 so they do not see reason to add any more. So, I am interested in finding out what they are doing. I wouldn't be surprised if they are updating the 747 or MD-11 although I think it would also take a complete rebuild to bring it to NGX standards. Maybe I'm wrong though.

RSR stated that PMDG will be doing 4-5 planes on this platform (737 platform). We know they r doing 777 and a dash-8. Pmdg has also said they will be redoing the 747. As well they have said they r working on 2 serect projects. If them 2 projects r planes than they already know what planes they r releasing for FSX. The only question now is when is PMDG going to fill us in on there roadmap. (I guess like RSR always says we will tell you when there is something to tell:)William Coade

There's something none of you know about coming before the 777 tongue.png
So that means an extra wait on the T7? :( Wish you done the 777 project before the NGX

So that means an extra wait on the T7? sad.png Wish you done the 777 project before the NGX
TBH the 777 will be an improvment of the NGX i think, what you learn on one project you will get better at for another :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

So that means an extra wait on the T7? sad.png Wish you done the 777 project before the NGX
Who said it will be a longer wait for the 777? They've probably been working on this other product alongside the NGX for some time.

Inactive

A2A have a secret project too lol. Maybe the 2 are related. Maybe not.

As much as I would love to see two of the best FSX teams working together on, say a C-47, I somehow don't see it happening. Nice idea though