Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

KTOL Toledo Express Airport released

Uploaded to AVSIM. Enjoy!Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

What a nifty airport, Shez. And great work, as usual. Wasn't familiar with KTOL and surprised at the heavy cargo traffic. Thanks alot, a really neat addition for the FS community.

Superb new airport addition, thanks Shez, Mel and all. Think I might fly in for a visit !!!!Echofox

Thank you Shez and Mel. It looks great and now gives us an incentive to drop in on a new destination. And as an old MASH fan, it's even more special as it was the frequently-mentioned home town of one of the main characters... (The guy in a dress - can't quite remember his name) ("Klinger??") LOL.gifShez - you have done so much for this community. You have done that rare thing - given us quality AND quantity - thank you so much for all your efforts and your generosity in sharing them with the rest of us

Thank you Shez and Mel. It looks great and now gives us an incentive to drop in on a new destination. And as an old MASH fan, it's even more special as it was the frequently-mentioned home town of one of the main characters... (The guy in a dress - can't quite remember his name) ("Klinger??") LOL.gifShez - you have done so much for this community. You have done that rare thing - given us quality AND quantity - thank you so much for all your efforts and your generosity in sharing them with the rest of us
Not to mention he still finds time to control ZLA on VATSIM on a regular basis! Thanks Shez!

Thank you for the scenery Shez. Just downloaded the scenery, will install it later.

Not to mention he still finds time to control ZLA on VATSIM on a regular basis! Thanks Shez!
What you don't see is that I am actually doing the work on sceneries in the background. Wife would not be happy if I was not multitasking and doing things in parallel Talk to the Hand.gifGlad you guys are enjoying it.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Fantastic work as always! Though I think I'll still find myself gravitating to KPSP ;)(Still holding my breath that one day you'll work on a KMSN or KCOS too!)

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Shez, I think you mentioned in your screen shot thread on KTOL a long time ago that this will work in FSX as well, is this still the case or will another version be released for FSX.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The FSX portability is still there but I see some issues which would need to be resolved for it to look perfect. Have a try in FSX and see how it works for you. Maybe you can give us a short report on your experience?Shez

Shez Ansari

Hi Shez/Mel,Congrats on another fine scenery release - and - really - thanks for keeping it "free"... So few do anything for free these days... I'm sure you could be making a significant amount of money based on the quality of your releases - yet you choose to donate it to the community... Greatly appreciated - gentlemen... Can't wait to load up KTOL... Yep - it was Klinger and I'll have to pick up a salami on the way home in his honor - so I can eat it as I load up KTOL...tongue.pngThe "Charlies" are so neglected in Flight Sim...sad.png Regards,ScottPS: I'm traveling - no access to FS - anyone have any PIX posted yet ???

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks for the work and sharing it!BTW, which on is the AFCAD file? And is it a ADE or AFCAD2 type?ThanksGhiom