Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Weekend Update: 02DEC11 (only 22 more shopping days?!)

Btw if there's any BF3 players out there, we started a PMDG platoon - I even managed to create our logo out of the stock objects you can draw platoon emblems with haha.I'm just warning you though, I am positively deadly with the bolt action sniper rifles... tongue.png
love pmdg and bf3.. Cant wait to jump in!

Gents-To answer a few questions:Installation: Any update we provide will require you to reinstall liveries... This shouldn't be a big deal, since we gave you a very fast tool to reinstall liveries! I can reinstall every livery available for all four body types in less than 20 seconds...Multi-crew: Yes this is still planned, and yes it is still being worked. No ETA as of now- but completion will call for an update to the NGX no matter where we are with SPs, package releases, etc... If I neglect to mention this in a future update it simply means I have nothing to report- so just come back and re-read this paragraph if you want to know what the status is. Straight%20Face.gifER Expansion timeline: Sometime later than about twenty minutes from now... (Translation: In the future...and no I'm not going to give you any ETA information!)Military Models: We haven't decided precisely which ones will be modeled or which format. We'll give this consideration after the ER package gets released- and at risk of sounding snarky- we'll do whichever ones seem most interesting to us! (Thats always the way- isn't it? LOL)I think that covers most of the questions you guys had!
Thanks for the update and the news that Multicrew is still in the works is excellent news. JBSent from my iPhone using TapatalkJB

Yep hanging out for the BBJ update, but always good to have any news.

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

Okay- I'll be around this weekend. Dr. EV(il) has threatening to get me involved in online flying, and I'll be providing hours of amusement to the PMDG team by demonstrating just how poor my BF3 skills really are. (They didn't believe me- but I think even Ryan is impressed by how understated my lack of skills really are.. ahahahahahahah)
Try IVAO Robert! :D

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

thanks so much Robert for giving us the update for this magnificant plane that PMDG has given to the fsx community PMDG rocks bt how can you uninstall and reinstall your aircrafts once you downlod spb so fast ? What is the formulaor trick here.regards,Ronny

Thank for the update Robert. I'm sure we all can be patient Whistle.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Guest cassis

Hopefully we'll fly the NGX in Xplane.... that would mean many extra $$$ of income for PMDG giving the success and publicity around the new XP10...

Figured I just ask in a thread instead of making one. I am going to buy the NGX next week, do I need to also download the service packs? Or will the NGX already have the two Service Packs which came out on them already?Thanks,

Figured I just ask in a thread instead of making one. I am going to buy the NGX next week, do I need to also download the service packs? Or will the NGX already have the two Service Packs which came out on them already?Thanks,
I am pretty sure as soon as SP1B is released, it will be included in the main purchase downloader. I have extended DL coverage and i re-downloaded the installer after SP1 and it states in the acompanying readme that SP1 etc is included.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

NGX flight,then BF3,then NGX flight,then BF3,then flight,then BF3 and that's how my Friday and Saturday go into the wee hours of the morning. Look out for the PMDG clan!

Man, as much as I hate going off topic, but why do people yearn to play reality destruction games? Like, I get someone playing destruction games of fictional beings, space, or something... but simulating reality of war? I guess you all think wars we had in our past are not enough (killing people), now we need to simulate more to feed the human passion for destruction and killing?Sad... and quite sick.

Man, as much as I hate going off topic, but why do people yearn to play reality destruction games? Like, I get someone playing destruction games of fictional beings, space, or something... but simulating reality of war? I guess you all think wars we had in our past are not enough (killing people), now we need to simulate more to feed the human passion for destruction and killing?Sad... and quite sick.
+1

David Porrett

Off topic? Yes. Worth mentioning? Definately. I'll take the joy of flying any day.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg