Yes it replace ASE and improved on many area + complete graphics that AS wx engine inject these according to the wx condition.
Hi Chris,Thanks for replying so quickly. It sounds and looks to be a great product. I look forward to the release and have my credit card ready smile.png.Thanks, Martin

Wow those clouds look nice and crisp! RTM? Just messing keep up the good work, we all cant wait for itwink.png

Chris Howard

That problem is already fixed in ASE, tune the com radio to 122.0 (closest) or 122.02 (destination) and be amazed Shocked.gifLOL.gif Note you need to file a flight plan in the briefing page to hear the destination ATIS though.
I have not used 122.02 yet, thanks for the tip.I have used the ASE Xgauge while en-route to get destination Wx (ATIS departure/arrival info).Do you happen to know if there will be an Xgauge for AS2012?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Do you happen to know if there will be an Xgauge for AS2012?
Yes, absolutely. There have been some improvements as well in the XGauge Installation Wizard, including allowing specific aircraft selection (instead of the default "all").XGauge itself has changes and improvements, including the look/style and improved visibility of mode status indications, better precipitation graphics, and better map graphics in general.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Yes, absolutely. There have been some improvements as well in the XGauge Installation Wizard, including allowing specific aircraft selection (instead of the default "all").XGauge itself has changes and improvements, including the look/style and improved visibility of mode status indications, better precipitation graphics, and better map graphics in general.
Thanks for the feedback.The Xgauge improvements sound real good ... nice to have when the workstation PC is 30 feet away!I am using ASE/Xgauge for FS9.1 and FSX on a second workstation PC.So, I would be ok with ASE and AS2012 both installed on my second workstation PC.Using ASE for FS9.1 and AS2012 for FSX?Or, will ASE get a (payware) upgrade.

Best Regards,

I am using ASE/Xgauge for FS9.1 and FSX on a second workstation PC.So, I would be ok with ASE and AS2012 both installed on my second workstation PC.Using ASE for FS9.1 and AS2012 for FSX?
Yes this should be just fine, since the gauge files are all different between the two versions and stay independent within the FS installations.

Damian Clark

Yes this should be just fine, since the gauge files are all different between the two versions and stay independent within the FS installations.
O Key Doe Key.Thanks again,

Best Regards,

O Key Doe Key.Thanks again,
You bet... just remember to update the gauge files (in FSX) by running XGaugeWizard after AS2012 install...

Damian Clark

You bet... just remember to update the gauge files (in FSX) by running XGaugeWizard after AS2012 install...
Will do.I just downloaded the AS2012 Users Guide.Have a good day.

Best Regards,

Can't wait to put my hands on !!!I'm a satisfied customer since the very first releases of your products, but this new products seems really an incredible step up in term of quality and capabilities.If I understood correctly it will be possible to download it already this week-end?A final question: can the AS 2012 roads replace the UTX roads?Thanks again for your job and passion for your customersJoe

Hello Joe,Not correct.You can buy the product from tomorrow till Sunday and the official release date should be on Monday 19th of December (it's written on the main page www.activesky2012.com).BR

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

That second shot looks beautifull!

Chris Howard