Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mop

Workhorse during X-mas time

Still had the CS727 exteriour on my HDD (I don't think I need the VC upgrade) - bought it for 10$ or something when it was released :(xx1o.jpgxx2q.jpgxx3y.jpgxx4k.jpg

cool pics I also have Captain Sims 727s but unfortunately does not run well in my laptop so it is sitting in my hanger called Hard Drive Hanger for moth-ball storage.Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Nice!!!I plan getting that for X-mas (Need an 727 in FSX after been infected with the 727 virus by the DF 727!). How is it framewise?

can't say about the VC version but the exteriour is very fps friendly, it also looks very good, always loved to see the LH 727's back in the 90s when we landed in Frankfurt :(

Nice!!!I plan getting that for X-mas (Need an 727 in FSX after been infected with the 727 virus by the DF 727!). How is it framewise?
Superpilotv2,After reading your computer specs, you should not have problems with Captain Sim 727. Remember that all Captain Sim planes' instrumental panels are memory resources hog. If you are clever enough to discard Captain Sim instrumental panels and use FSX default or alias to other freeware planes' panels, then Captain Sim 727 would run better. I tested that theory and it seemed to run better but had not had chance to test it in flight to see if the plane was responding to FSX default panels.Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Superpilotv2,After reading your computer specs, you should not have problems with Captain Sim 727. Remember that all Captain Sim planes' instrumental panels are memory resources hog. If you are clever enough to discard Captain Sim instrumental panels and use FSX default or alias to other freeware planes' panels, then Captain Sim 727 would run better. I tested that theory and it seemed to run better but had not had chance to test it in flight to see if the plane was responding to FSX default panels.Aharon
I know but it´s the VC which makes me flying that. I love these old clock gauges. I´ve tested their demo model and so far no really FPS loss noticed.And btw. 4.2 GHz aren´t max. i used to run at 4.6 GHz but after my PSU change it gave me an BOSD upon stablilty test. I didn´t want to fiddle arround with the settings and clocked it down a bit. But I think for the NGX I´ll have to get it up again, so I don´t think I sould have a problem here. biggrin.png

No.1 is a stunner...nice set

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos