Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

A Minority Report

Oh, on foot? But I wasn't supposed to know this! blum.gifEDIT: Give smileys a chance.

Edited by nbz

Oh, on foot? But I wasn't supposed to know this!
I can do that in FSX and FS9 too. It's hardly a mystery...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I seriously didn't know. That probably happens to people without camera add-ons? Or did I REALLY miss an FSX feature all those years?

There is no general law stating that it requires, in principle, two separate products to offer a rendition of a specific aircraft suitable for both groups.
Agreed, that is why I was talking about other kinds of possible products. It is just an idea.

I should have said earlier that I did not mean to destroy your point. I was just adding my own 0.2 cent, because your capitalized "ALSO" sounded like there was a principle difference between complexity and ease of use. Yes, to a certain degree there is, but I said above that I have a feeling that MS may be doing a really good job making flying more accessible - which is their stated goal.Just a feeling, of course.

Well, that just isn't factual. As it happens I am modestly enthusiastic, but have only the Big Island and the two aircraft to play test with......by the time the beta is over I'll likely have seen every bloody tree, bush and blade of grass on that island, as I've now started exploring the area around the airfields on foot! :(
You missed (or maybe you saw it) a post that was deleted not to long ago.....I can't tell you what was in it (maybe somebody hit the print screen button) but let just say that Alain was...not that far off AGAIN with what he predicted...I used the word predicted cause insiders info exist only with WikiLeaks... :(

I should have said earlier that I did not mean to destroy your point. I was just adding my own 0.2 cent, because your capitalized "ALSO" sounded like there was a principle difference between complexity and ease of use. Yes, to a certain degree there is, but I said above that I have a feeling that MS may be doing a really good job making flying more accessible - which is their stated goal.Just a feeling, of course.
Oh I see... I just edited my post... with the "ALSO" I meant something like "explore new business opportunities" that may rise with the new Microsoft vision for flight.Anyways... I dont´t know! All I know is that I am a simmer since FS-4 and since the Internet and forums began all I see is the same mass hysteria every time a new version of Flight Simulator is announced. LOLLets see what happens! This drama looks like a soap opera.

You missed (or maybe you saw it) a post that was deleted not to long ago.....I can't tell you what was in it
To be fair to n4gix... there was nothing in that post that he would not already have known. His skills in opening and reading stuff in a text editor are most certainly more than sufficient...

To be fair to n4gix... there was nothing in that post that he would not already have known. His skills in opening and reading stuff in a text editor are most certainly more than sufficient...
Haaa! I did not know that, I was not trying to downplay his knowledge regarding stuff like that as I don't personally know the man or his background....

And I should have put some smileys to my post.... did not really mean to imply that you may have downplayed his knowledge.So here it goes: :LMAO:That said, I'll have to shut up for now... it's awfully late here.

And I also should have put some smileys to my post..... :( I know what the man is capable of.... :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.