Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

If you are using RXP GNS gauges

Hi Bert,Thanks. This AutoCourse=On instruction was helpful! The RXP GNS works fine.I don´t get a red (or pink) line with the flight plan in the G500 (in the RXP is OK). Isn´t that supposed to be there?Best regards

Edmundo Azevedo

Unfortunately, the MFD does not show the RXP GNS flightplan.If you load the same flightplan into the FSX flightplanner, it will show it.

Bert

This modification should no longer be required if you have SP1 installed.Regarding the ini file, yes you have to create one using the RXP config app, or copy one from another aircraft.Important is, to add AutoCourse=On, or the G530 will nag you about setting the correct course..Not sure you have to have a _2 gauge for Unlimited to do it's thing... just add Crossfill=On.
You don't have to have it, but it solves the issue of wondering which one is primary by default and sets up the nav2 and com2 radios automatically.DJ

Another thing to check, is the newly generated panel.cfg file.If the RXP gauges are enabled, the corresponding Carenado gaugesshould be disabled to save on computer cycles..Just edit the panel.cfg file with Notepad and comment out // the gauges you do not need,Vcockpit and popup.

Bert

Just an update, I've now made available G500 updates to show the magenta line to the nextwaypoint and the glideslope indicator for LPV landings.

Bert

Just an update, I've now made available G500 updates to show the magenta line to the nextwaypoint and the glideslope indicator for LPV landings.
Where are they, Bert?Thanks (again) for all your contributions!

Edmundo Azevedo

Would someone send me the update for the magenta line on the G600 with the RXP GPS?

I have sent you an update,  but the magenta line will appear if you have LinkGPS=on set in the rxpgns.ini file for the airplane.

(that was not the case in 2012..)

Bert

Assuming you have installed an RXP GNS in the plane,  in the panel folder or the aircraft folder.

Bert

Found the file thanks,    I hadn't run the RXP config for that AC only the Carenado one

linkcdi

linkobs

linkvor

but no linkgps line

do I need to add it ?

thanks

(Edit) Just added it to the 530 section and that seemed to work should I add it down near the 430 section

Cheers and thanks Bert

Just add it for the unit that is driving the autopilot.

In your case, the 530, I would imagine.

Bert