Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OzWhitey

The NGX, AS2012 and Photoscenery - Touring America

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OK, please ignore my first post. I admit that this is my first time uploading a screenshot anywhere since the interwebs were invented back in the day. Think I've got it worked out now :)These four should be good if you like clouds.Over Jackson, MississippiLexington, Kentuck: approaching Runway 4Out of AlberquerqueLeaving Jackson, Mississippi

Nice pics and a very warm welcome in here! :smile:Btw. I´ve set your first post on invisible so that only the right one is shown. :(

Steffen,Helped you out with this one, you can't unapprove the original post without making the entire thread invisible :( I approved the OP and just put a note to reference the second post.

Steffen,Helped you out with this one, you can't unapprove the original post without making the entire thread invisible I approved the OP and just put a note to reference the second post.
. All right, thanks Chase. I didn't know that this wouldn't work. :(

Welcome!!!!No.1 and 2 are stunners. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks chaps. I'm flying with real world weather and enjoying what AS 2012 can do with it. My tour of the US continues... :)

Wow Rob, those first two were fantastic looking storm shots. Did you darken them with ENB or post edit the shots? Either way they look great and a nice depiction of a stormy flight.