Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakobF

WUHU! Got a job at an Airline!

I got a job at a Danish Airline called Jet Time! Was at the interviews in December and starting on a course 1st of Feb! blum.gif

Congrats- what is it? FO on the NGX.............if so- I'm just a little jealous...........keep us posted on your progress...........anecdotal accounts of your type rating/ fam. course would be brilliant..........GOOD LUCK!

Congratulations! They have 3 -700s so you can fly their livery on the NGX! :(

I'm so ######ING jealous. :( Not joking. It's my dream to become a pilot. But I'm afraid I won't make it through the medical tests.

Yup it is! I'm so excited!!! :-) And of course I Will post pictures and stories of it! ;-) Regarding to the medical, they check you up, right from ears to your arsh. :-) and of course many other things, first time it takes usually all day, because of the amount of tests. :-) Jakob

Yup it is! I'm so excited!!! :-) And of course I Will post pictures and stories of it! ;-)Regarding to the medical, they check you up, right from ears to your arsh. :-) and of course many other things, first time it takes usually all day, because of the amount of tests. :-)Jakob
Ok, thanks for that.

Regarding to the medical, they check you up, right from ears to your arsh. :-) and of course many other things, first time it takes usually all day, because of the amount of tests. :-)
I suppose it´s a it more complicated then my JAR-FCL according second class medical. But allready for that they´ll test a lot, I even had to let them record my heart beats for 24 h.

Hmm, they did not record my heart rate for that long, they made an heart cardio gram, and that was it. But both for class 1 & 2 there is a lot of things. :-) Normally it takes a couple of hours both waiting and being tested. :-)

Congrats, how'd the Simride go?JB
Hi JB, Well it went well! :-) got some failures and pilot in capitation. :-) and flew some different app with/without failures. :-)

Hi JB,Well it went well! :-) got some failures and pilot in capitation. :-) and flew some different app with/without failures. :-)
LOL, excellent. Did you get the offer that day, by the Chief Pilot, or did you have to wait for them to call ya?Whens IOE start?JB

I had to wait :-) But well worth the wait! ;-) The IOE starts February 1st. :-)

I had to wait :-) But well worth the wait! ;-) The IOE starts February 1st. :-)
Excellent.. Congrats again. Good thing you don't have to wait too long. Have any idea what equip there gonna stick you in?I miss it :(JB

Well done !Having the NGX to fly will give you an " edge "Fred.

Excellent.. Congrats again. Good thing you don't have to wait too long. Have any idea what equip there gonna stick you in?I miss it :(JB
Well they have 6 737-300, 2 of them is a QC version and then now 3 -700's so I know it will be a 737 ;-) Thx Fred and Killkenny1! Yeah know the cockpit in and out already, actually for some years now lol. :-)

I got a job at a Danish Airline called Jet Time! Was at the interviews in December and starting on a course 1st of Feb! blum.gif
Congrats Jakob ! Stort tillykke! Jet time is a great airline, I've only heard good things about them!

Stor tillyke JakobJettime is the best, great service, great crew, great food ( Flyvesilden er det bedste )only bad thing is the seat pitch :(

Congrats!Pls start a blog, if you have time for that kind of thing, I'm sure many would be regular readers from here!!Sg like FL390, which is a great blog imho, the only problem is he always flies Airbuses :)

Congrats my friend. In no I´m sure you´re only going to come back here to help your fellow simmers with the more hardcore questions. Keep the blue side up.