Sign in to follow this  
559AS

Where is your NGX right now?

Covered in snow at LOWI :)

Malcolm Rouse

INTEL X58, CORE I7 920, LOW LATENCY 6G RAM, ANTEC 300 CASE, SAMSUNG SPOINT 1TB, HDD VELOCIRAPTOR 300GB, SAMSUNG S222A - 22X DVD+/-/RW, NOCTUA NH-U12P, ATI RADEON 5870 1024MB, WIN7 64, FSX , TRACKIR 5 , X52 ,SAMSUNG 32" HDTV , 19" TFT.

I got such a hangover today that she is not in-use!!
I just fly her drunk. Never crashed but had some wobbly landings. Ha ha Edited by monitron

Preflight at KLAS. Short hop to KSFO. SW "New Mexico" Colors thanks to Chris (JokersWild) and watching the ground crew load the bags (GSX!)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Erm - where it has been for the last 3 or 4 months - in the hangar.Not much likelihood of it rolled out anytime soon due to significant and unavoidable scheduling conflicts.

On my way down the FUNDY7 for RW14 at Halifax from Toronto on VATSIM.
YA!!!! Man I did that flight yesterday, had some awesome Tailwainds into Halifax last night, and I took the NGX back from there to CYOW today and they winds where still pretty strong.Check out this website for great scenerywww.simaddons.com

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I am now lining up on 26L at CYVR enroute to KSFO. WJ904 737-7

YA!!!! Man I did that flight yesterday, had some awesome Tailwainds into Halifax last night, and I took the NGX back from there to CYOW today and they winds where still pretty strong.Check out this website for great scenerywww.simaddons.com
Thanks!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Sitting in Bodo Norway, she's a cold girl tonight. Heading south to Oslo tomarrow morning.-Travis

Edited by travis26

Arrived yesterday to Madeira LPMA from Keflavik BIKF but due to real world flight obligations today it will spend the day there. Tomorrow it's been scheduled for a return flight to Ponta Delgada LPPD in the Azores via Port Santo LPPS, chocks off @0800Z...

Sitting at RPLL.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I just flew mine on a short 30-minute flight from Coffs Harbour to Brisbane, with Virgin Blue's 50th aircraft- VH-VBY.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

NICK!Y U USE BOEING 737-800 IN YOUR FLIGHT?!?! :(
Haha- I only use it on 727 flights. My friend did a FedEx paint for it so I don't feel so bad. I am getting back to MD-11 as primary, but I can never leave the NGX. When the 777 comes out, those three will be my only commercial jets I'll fly really.EDITSorry, I meant to say four including the 747 when it's updated. :D Edited by FDX016 - Nick

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Haha- I only use it on 727 flights. My friend did a FedEx paint for it so I don't feel so bad. I am getting back to MD-11 as primary, but I can never leave the NGX. When the 777 comes out, those three will be my only commercial jets I'll fly really.EDITSorry, I meant to say four including the 747 when it's updated. :D
Just out of curiosity Nick... Did you happen to be flying on VATSIM about 1 1/2 months ago in Anchorage airspace with 2 other people, all of whom were using the FedEx 738? I remember landing right behind a FedEx 738. I was in a FedEx MD-11. As I recall Anchorage center was online.