Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Yes!!! I will fly that one. I rode in real ones growing up in Central America. It will bring back memories. Wallet warmed up!!Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

This is going to be awesome! What a change of pace, from the NGX to the DC6 and back to the 777. We'll sure have a well rounded educated :(

Robert,Given the fact your friendly with the guys over at A2A and this new Project line, would it not be a great idea to do a joined project with them?Acu-sim PMDG.
This would be an awful idea. Here's why: The flight sim add-on industry relies on the pursuit of detail and the impossibility of perfection. A team-up between PMDG and A2A would result in perfection and thereby destroy the industry and possibly the universe.

Hi.What an outstanding DC6.The detail is awsome.PMDG as always, outstanding work!!!.I have a new hanger for this lady.Chet Two Wolves.

If the model has real windows, does that mean we need to hope for a cargo version to block them out?
Not if it is done in the same manner as in NGX.

Too bad there's no LF/MF radio ranges in FSX, although she came out about the same time as VOR's I'm sure they still had to fly a few beams. What fun.

Dan Downs KCRP

Oh dear....
hehehehe,.................you so bad.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

This is going to be awesome! What a change of pace, from the NGX to the DC6 and back to the 777. We'll sure have a well rounded educated :(
I think that is a MD-11 in the picture.

I think that is a MD-11 in the picture.
That makes it even more well rounded. From a DC6 to a 777 and back to an MD11...Wow!

hi,wat date is the release?cheersralf
And it has started...I have a feeling there are going to be as many of these as there were for the NGX:)

And it has started...I have a feeling there are going to be as many of these as there were for the NGX:)
have the justflight now,can´t wait longer for an dc6.........lol,if the pmdg is better,i buy it to. ........................cheersRalf Edited by banjoman1960

Ralf Scholten EDDL

if the pmdg is better,i buy it to
I'm not sure I understand the use of the word "if" in this context :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png