Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

If anyone is wondering why they don't make release dates, or give much information anymore, just read this thread.

The answer is all of the whining that occurs.

See how much exists right now? Add several times more for the times they do say something.

Quit whining. Find something else to kill the time. It releases when it releases.

Kyle Rodgers

What he said. Flying is a passion of us, but it's not your life. If it is, get a life.

It is what it is. It arrives when it arrives. Quit your I TRIED TO USE A PROFANITY HERE - AREN'T I STUPID!in, grab yourselves a beer and enjoy some time with your better halves.

Once this baby arrives she won't see you for a while!!!! HA HA LOL

Jas

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Hi all,

Well I refuse to enter the debate on when the DC6 will or won't arrive in our virtual hangers.

It will be a nice addition whenever it does, but for me, my hanger is full of other wonderful fsx creations just itching to be flown whenever I get the chance. We all crave after the latest addition to come from which ever software hanger we like most, well all have our own favourites. I sometimes wonder how many of us actually fly that latest add on after the next eagerly awaited one comes out! How many of us go back and regularly fly all our older add on aircraft?

Just a thought,

Happy flying,

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Hi all,

Well I refuse to enter the debate on when the DC6 will or won't arrive in our virtual hangers.

It will be a nice addition whenever it does, but for me, my hanger is full of other wonderful fsx creations just itching to be flown whenever I get the chance. We all crave after the latest addition to come from which ever software hanger we like most, well all have our own favourites. I sometimes wonder how many of us actually fly that latest add on after the next eagerly awaited one comes out! How many of us go back and regularly fly all our older add on aircraft?

Just a thought,

Happy flying,

I fly all my old aircraft lots of the times in Air Hauler, planes like, (Jetstream 4100) (ATR-72/500) (MAAM-SIM DC-3) (uiver dc-2) (JustFlight DC-2 & DC-3 & DC-6b) and there's lots of others like Carenado and eaglesoft etc etc.. Then i fly the Airliners "Good ones" on vatsim. I was just having a look on flight1's site to see what planes i had from them and i came across the Super 80 Pro, I'm thinking of getting it but first id like to know is the Professional version worth the $55 ? Well that's what i fly and if it wasn't for Air Hauler id say most of my oldies would just be building rust on them in my hanger :excl:

HI guys,

Someone knows where I could find a free and real manual for the DC-6B , just to wait the PMDG manuals?Thank you guys!

well m8, Im on my laptop now so im not sure if the one that came with Flight1's DC-6b that i have will be as good as pmdg's one. But when i go onto my FS pc ill have a look and upload it to you, Thats if you want it ??

Did you do a search on the web for one ?

HI Macky,

I've the justflight one to but the the manual is ...mmm.....bad...there's nothing of interesting inside... :(

And checklists seems to me to be a little bit poor no?But I don't know may be is just like that in reality...

Anyone know if they are doing the full passenger area and lavatories? I like to enjoy the whole plain usually.

HI guys,

Someone knows where I could find a free and real manual for the DC-6B , just to wait the PMDG manuals?Thank you guys!

Cedric - whilst it doesn't refer to the DC-6 specifically, I've found the .txt file contained within the propliner tutorial available over at Calclassics useful and interesting reading while awaiting the release.

http://www.calclassi...er_tutorial.htm

This happend to be my fav thread for a while as i was in 7th heaven when i read the announcement of PMDG doing a DC-6. A DC-6 ! An FS Dream come true ! ( well, atleast for me ).

Not my fav thread anymore for a long time already. Check it only once a month maybe just to see it's still the same. People wondering when the DC-6 will be released other people telling them to shut up because that's not what this thread is about.

It's like putting a copious meal in front of a very hungry man, let him look at it, smell it, and than take it back from under his nose into the kitchen again. " Sorry, not finished yet, mate. "

Personally i don't care about the copious meal anymore. I'll find a nearby fast food corner and grab a Classic burger,

Now, where's the ketchup ...

http://youtu.be/JuMqmQnUonQ

Cheers,

Jan

Jan