Sign in to follow this  
shivers9

Let's Do Something Positive for Flight Sim! On Feb 29, 2012

Great Idea! Just bought a bunch of FSDT airports and Aerosoft Detroit.

Im have been looking for something for the last week or more, so I'm in, maybe the PMDG 747,MD-11 or the flight 1ATR!!! Ive narrowed it down to one of those, Although for fs9 though, but it should still count.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Just bought GSX from FSDT and planning to purchase Eaglesoft's CJ1+ on FEB 29 -- "Flight" ??? :( BAH HUMBUG :(

WAT1460.png

Im have been looking for something for the last week or more, so I'm in, maybe the PMDG 747,MD-11 or the flight 1ATR!!! Ive narrowed it down to one of those, Although for fs9 though, but it should still count.
Sure it counts!! Thanks

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Buying add-ons is not in my budget, but I'll do my bit by working on my current FREEWARE project.I hope that counts. :(

Will get the pmdg dc6 if its out or complete my orbx scenery by getting central Rockie mountains,

I'm in I'll get FSDT Hawaiian series.
Is Win 3.1 still for sale?
How many gold coins is that?
:( :( :(

OK guys...Time to move on!! I am tired of all the hand ringing and being angry. I am asking all who can support it to order at least one new addon for FSX and more if you can. It is the perfect way to Celebrate the release of "The Flying Car Hawaii adventure game" ("Flight") as well as showing support for all the Third Party Developers who have given us so many great products and improved FSX over the years. Please pledge your support here and let's make this the hottest topic on AVSIM!!
Okay.... Who's paying you a commission???? :(

I am going to get FS98, that will show them!
Something wrong with FS5 then...? :( Edited by dogtrack

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Maybe the Carenado Malibu, Aerosoft F-16 and PMDG J41 for me :(

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

+1Just purchased GSX and FSDT KDFW. Think I will add LSGG to that list.Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

+1Just purchased GSX and FSDT KDFW. Think I will add LSGG to that list.Menno
You should, it's a really nice airport :)

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I'm going to donate a few bucks to the AVSIM coffers. This has been THE place for so long now and continues to be. :(