Sign in to follow this  
Xiropillo

Real Cold & Dark state

http://www.mediafire.com/?5kj2y0nh2043uybHere the 2 files.The CDU will start turned off, you must push and hold the MENU key for 2 seconds if you want to load the PMDG menu before starting the aircraft.The saved state contain customized fuel levels, passengers and cargo, it comes with the fwd left door open and chokes installed, no ground power and no ASU.Display bright is intentionally not set equal each other with the main pilot DUs set to middle to save battery amps when starting it with stby power on..I normally disregard the position for IFE PASS and Galley power, so the switches are set to on, but they normally are set to off.A little modification you can do ;)

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Electric A & B Hydraulics switches off, for push back system A hydraulics off if there isn't the pin for the nose gear. packs switches can be on auto, it will not turn on until bleed air pressure is available. interphone switch on, so the ground crew system is connected to the service interphone at start up.

Edited by ctdesing

Electric A & B Hydraulics switches off, for push back system A hydraulics off if there isn't the pin for the nose gear. packs switches can be on auto, it will not turn on until bleed air pressure is available. interphone switch on, so the ground crew system is connected to the service interphone at start up.
Leave the Interphone switch to OFF It;s not required for pushback. There are two interphone system's on the 737, The Service Interphone and Flight Interphone.The Service Interphone is only used by maintenance personnel. Those service interphone connection are outside and inside the airplane, The outside connection are not protected for rain or moist. the service Interphone system is protected with a switch on the overhead panel, When the switch is OFF you can only listen but not communicate. The flight interphone is used for communication between flight crew and ground crew during pushback There is only one Flight Interphone connection outside the airplane This connection is at the external power panel. The flight interphone system is not disconnected with this switch. So you can leave the INTERPHONE switch to OFF. This switch is for maintenance use only.

Mark Scheerman

Boeing 737-6/7/8/900 Ground Engineer

http://www.mediafire.com/?5kj2y0nh2043uyb Here the 2 files. The CDU will start turned off, you must push and hold the MENU key for 2 seconds if you want to load the PMDG menu before starting the aircraft. The saved state contain customized fuel levels, passengers and cargo, it comes with the fwd left door open and chokes installed, no ground power and no ASU. Display bright is intentionally not set equal each other with the main pilot DUs set to middle to save battery amps when starting it with stby power on.. I normally disregard the position for IFE PASS and Galley power, so the switches are set to on, but they normally are set to off. A little modification you can do ;)
Hi buddy.I tried to open that file but Norton freaked out immidiately. It opens some funny page with pictures and commercial addons but not the download file. Any suggestions?Thank you.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Thanks;)Boeing 737 NGX real cold and dark panel stateFilename: coldanddark.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 12th February 2012Author: Andrea DavieroSize: 9kb

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Thanks;)Boeing 737 NGX real cold and dark panel stateFilename: coldanddark.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 12th February 2012Author: Andrea DavieroSize: 9kb
Oh, and Andrea, can you confirm that when i load this panel state, c and d the fmc isn't working? so how do i connect the ground power without the FMC working, and again thank you very much, your work is absolutely appreciated!(:

Hello Daniel,Read the same post, Andrea already explained it. Push the MENU button during seconds.Best regards and enjoy 737 : )Xiropillo

Just keep pushed for at least 2 seconds the MENU key on the left FMC.I edited the saved flight to turn it off to have a real cold and dark situation.If you want to create your own with ground power connected and FMC off, you must firstly save the flight with GPU connected, then edit the .sav file, I'll post you the string that needs to be modified.Thanks Xiropillo;)

Regards

Andrea Daviero

The string is:MenuVirtualPower=With the value 0 CDU is unpowered, with value 1 it will be powered when you load it.So, to turn it off open your cold and dark panel state .sav file with notepad, search MenuVirtualPower=1(is near the bottom of the file, under the CDU.0 section) and modify it to MenuVirtualPower=0

Regards

Andrea Daviero

The string is:MenuVirtualPower=With the value 0 CDU is unpowered, with value 1 it will be powered when you load it.So, to turn it off open your cold and dark panel state .sav file with notepad, search MenuVirtualPower=1(is near the bottom of the file, under the CDU.0 section) and modify it to MenuVirtualPower=0
great!, thanks very much!