Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

USAirways Livery ?

I know, i am sorry US but i have to get it LOL(:
Daniel,That livery scheme is so simple I can knock it out probably in one evening. It's a -700 model. I'll assume that aircraft (G-EZKC) has some special meaning?EasyJetG-EZKC.jpg Edited by SRAces

Daniel,That livery scheme is so simple I can knock it out probably in one evening. It's a -700 model. I'll assume that aircraft (G-EZKC) has some special meaning?EasyJetG-EZKC.jpg
yes, as i am using topcat i have this registration for easy virtual, and it has 148 pax and the one that at the PMDG web is 146 and the registration is different.i can't get the registration from pmdg be accurate, but the old one, very accurate so if some one knows where i can get it it will be nice(: thanks and sorry for the big mess.

yes, as i am using topcat i have this registration for easy virtual, and it has 148 pax and the one that at the PMDG web is 146 and the registration is different.i can't get the registration from pmdg be accurate, but the old one, very accurate so if some one knows where i can get it it will be nice(: thanks and sorry for the big mess.
Pretty bird! Add 300 pounds of fuel extra to simulate those two passengers you're missing. :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Pretty bird! Add 300 pounds of fuel extra to simulate those two passengers you're missing. :(
i wish the deal was so easy, all the calculations are not accurate, before that it was very accurate, before i did a clean uninstall of fsx and lost the previous registration, thanks.

Daniel,It should be easy to just edit the cfg files and the texture.ini files to have the bird read correctly in FSX. No matter as the exterior would still have the wrong code on it. I will knock it out this evening and reply to this post when it;s uploaded. I should be able to get it done tonight...we'll see. If I'm making a livery that has an official one from PMDG to compare to I'll have to do a good job! LOL.

Edited by SRAces

Daniel,It should be easy to just edit the cfg files and the texture.ini files to have the bird read correctly in FSX. No matter as the exterior would still have the wrong code on it. I will knock it out this evening and reply to this post when it;s uploaded. I should be able to get it done tonight...we'll see. If I'm making a livery that has an official one from PMDG to compare to I'll have to do a good job! LOL.
thank you nice sir!

Since we are talking vintage US Airways, anyone want to do the America West scheme on the 700 non-WL? The scheme that was on the 734's right before they merged :(

Since we are talking vintage US Airways, anyone want to do the America West scheme on the 700 non-WL? The scheme that was on the 734's right before they merged :(
Jackson,My plate looks tied up for awhile. I would suggest posting that paint request as a seperate topic. That might get you better exposure and a quicker answer. I know the U.S. Airways request folks would want to keep this thread aimed at U.S. Airways related requests. I did alter it by agreeing to add the Easy Jet to my to do list. I'll take the hit there...lol.Thanks for asking! :( P.S. - I'm about 3 hours south of you (KLVD). Have a brother in the KATL area. Edited by SRAces

As much as I ilke USAirways, I find it ironic an airline with that name owns so many Scarebuses :-)
Exactly my thoughts!!! Even American Airlines has bought Crapbuses A320s and A320neos.

Daniel,Here's an in-progress shot compared to the real one. I downloaded the Easy Jet livery off the PMDG website to see what it looks like. It is a very nice livery, but I noticed that the Easy Jet text and "Come on, let's fly!" text do not line up exactly where they should be. That's no fault towards the painter that did it. I'm just picky sometimes. I tried using an entire logo but the spacing was not right between the letters, so I had to do each letter individually. That ate up a lot of time.It's late and it looks like this will be a 2-day build. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day here so I can't promise it will be ready tomorrow evening. Hopefully I'll have it done by Wednesday at the latest. Then it's that U.S. Airways bird on the list.SteveReal bird:EasyJetG-EZKC.jpgIn-progress shot in FSX:EasyJet-G-EZKC.jpg

Daniel,Here's an in-progress shot compared to the real one. I downloaded the Easy Jet livery off the PMDG website to see what it looks like. It is a very nice livery, but I noticed that the Easy Jet text and "Come on, let's fly!" text do not line up exactly where they should be. That's no fault towards the painter that did it. I'm just picky sometimes. I tried using an entire logo but the spacing was not right between the letters, so I had to do each letter individually. That ate up a lot of time.It's late and it looks like this will be a 2-day build. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day here so I can't promise it will be ready tomorrow evening. Hopefully I'll have it done by Wednesday at the latest. Then it's that U.S. Airways bird on the list.SteveReal bird:EasyJetG-EZKC.jpgIn-progress shot in FSX:EasyJet-G-EZKC.jpg
thank you very much, you don't have to apologize, it's the valentine day in here to, so have a great one and thanks very much.BTW have noticed that the livery from PMDG web has 146 PAX instead of 148 in the real one?

Hi Daniel!I just realized that the real photo posted above does not have the same tag line on the fuselage. I liked the orange colored wing nacelles. The livery on the PMDG site has the gray wing colored ones. Before I go final, let me know if the light weathering is ok. I'm not a fan of "dirty" birds...lol. The orange shading will probably be darker as well.Here's a more accurate real shot.38858_1159696725.jpgFSX in-progess shot:EasyJet-G-EZKC.jpg

Edited by SRAces

Hi Daniel!I just realized that the real photo posted above does not have the same tag line on the fuselage. I liked the orange colored wing nacelles. The livery on the PMDG site has the gray wing colored ones. Before I go final, let me know if the light weathering is ok. I'm not a fan of "dirty" birds...lol. The orange shading will probably be darker as well.Here's a more accurate real shot.38858_1159696725.jpgFSX in-progess shot:EasyJet-G-EZKC.jpg
yes, it's actually great! one thing i always noticed at fsx is that the colors are way more bright then the rael one LOL, thanks again nice sir, happy valentine!

Found it finally, there are 2 files in the library, one is a fix......Filename: pmdg737usaw.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 9th September 2011Downloads: 508Author: Marcelo Fabian Veneziale, PMDGSize: 18135kbFilename: pmdg737usawfix.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 9th September 2011Downloads: 198Author: Marcelo Fabian Veneziale, PMDGSize: 3587kb
Thanks so much for helping find this!!! I fly for US Virtual Air and this really helps out. Edited by golfcart22

Thanks so much for helping find this!!! I fly for US Virtual Air and this really helps out.
Glad to help

Jay