Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

USAirways Livery ?

I have one for the 800...I dont remember where I got it from, and I cant find it in the library, but if you want a copy, PM me and I'll send it

Jay

Tony,I could not find one on either the AVSIM library or the PMDG liveries page. That will be my project for the week. I plan on working on a -700 non-winglet version. According to the Wiki listing, they are only currently flying the -200 and -300 models and those will be retired in 2012 and replaced by Airbus airframes. I could probably easily port it to another NGX model as well. Which model were you looking for?
Steve

As much as I ilke USAirways, I find it ironic an airline with that name owns so many Scarebuses :-)

Jay

Tony,I could not find one on either the AVSIM library or the PMDG liveries page. That will be my project for the week. I plan on working on a -700 non-winglet version. According to the Wiki listing, they are only currently flying the -200 and -300 models and those will be retired in 2012 and replaced by Airbus airframes. I could probably easily port it to another NGX model as well. Which model were you looking for?
Steve
Nope. -300 and -400 models. With only a few -300s left. The white and blue is readily available on Avsim. Funny thing is, I can't find it on here, either. I do have it in my liveries folder, though (all downloaded from Avsim). It's quite a nice repaint.Also, to true US Airways fans. You'll love this repaint! Search for -- Piedmont Airlines Boeing 737-500 (600) -- (by Steve, no less!!!) Thanks Steve! I love it!What started out as the largest 737 operator in the world has become one of the largest Airbus operators in the world. Oo well. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Found it finally, there are 2 files in the library, one is a fix......Filename: pmdg737usaw.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 9th September 2011Downloads: 508Author: Marcelo Fabian Veneziale, PMDGSize: 18135kbFilename: pmdg737usawfix.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 9th September 2011Downloads: 198Author: Marcelo Fabian Veneziale, PMDGSize: 3587kb

Jay

Jay,Thanks for locating the files. It appears that the reason they are hard to find is bacause "NGX" is not listed where the search engine can find them. That livery (if indeed for the NGX) is for a -800 model. I would be willing to give a different model a shot this week if there is a desire for something other than a -800. The -300 model is close to the -700 as that model was an improvement on the -300. I can do a -700 if it's wanted. I'll see what kind of feedback I get from this thread.Zach,Thanks for the Piedmont livery comments. Glad you liked it! I really like flying the -600. I can fly it into just about any commercial airport.

Edited by SRAces

I would love a 600/700 repaint, tks for the offer! Allegeny would be a great addition too :-)

Jay

Jay,Thanks for locating the files. It appears that the reason they are hard to find is bacause "NGX" is not listed where the search engine can find them. That livery (if indeed for the NGX) is for a -800 model. I would be willing to give a different model a shot this week if there is a desire for something other than a -800. The -300 model is close to the -700 as that model was an improvement on the -300. I can do a -700 if it's wanted. I'll see what kind of feedback I get from this thread.Zach,Thanks for the Piedmont livery comments. Glad you liked it! I really like flying the -600. I can fly it into just about any commercial airport.
Have you contemplated doing the old blue US' livery? I'd be interested in a -700 and/or -800.
I would love a 600/700 repaint, tks for the offer! Allegeny would be a great addition too :-)
Agreed. Wrap up the entire pre-US Airways lineage. Heck, a nice USAir livery would be cool, too. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Okay...I'll start on a fictional -700 in the red, white and blue livery non-winglet. When I get that one done, I'll work on an fictional Allegeny -600. I might contemplate the old blue USAIR livery after that in a -700 non-winglet.