Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Anyone interested in a precision manual? You're gonna get one with SP1c!

The main reason for SP1c is the SDK, not specifically bug fixes. The beta team is finishing up testing with the SP right now.I'm not sure what some of you are complaining about - I thought I'd give you an idea of what to expect with the tutorial as well as tell you it's finished. I seriously cannot win here - if I don't say anything I get tickets complaining that there's no tutorial #2 yet, if I tell you, you complain that I shouldn't have said anything. I don't know what ulterior motive you think I have here - it's not like SP1c or the tutorial cost extra money.
Well, I think some of the comments are in jest; it’s actually a sign of appreciation of the quality of PMDG products.I’ve been piddling around with flight simulators since I was a wee lad with the SubLogic FS on my C64. I’ve never been a “hardcore” flight simmer, but I’ve continually updated my programs over the years, and purchased the occasional add-on. But I can honestly say PMDG’s 737 NGX is a game changer for me – I’m now printing out thousands of pages of Boeing manuals, seeking out real-world routes, seeking every possible add-on, or tweak, to enhance my PMDG experience. I can’t wait, almost every day, to plot a new course, a new departure, a new destination, another level of immersion in the level of detail afforded. And that’s the key difference; I know the developers have described it as a “simulator within a simulator,” and that’s exactly how it feels. Other add-ons I have purchased feel exactly like that – an “add-on” that exists within the world of FSX. PMDG’s 737 NGX feels like a simulator in and of itself, for which FSX is the mechanism that allows it to operate. So when I say I now find myself seeking add-ons to enhance my PMDG experience, that’s exactly how I view it – I’m not try to make FSX better, I’m making my PMDG experience better, to attempt to make every other aspect of FSX equal to the PMDG.I know that a majority of users truly appreciate the effort put into the product, and the efforts to enhance the PMDG experience. Not to gush like a 13 year-old girl at a Justin Bieber concert, but it’s obvious to anyone that has more than a passing interest in flight sims that PMDG’s investment in its products is more than a business, it’s a passion, and the developers are the “rock stars” of the flight sim community. And the fact that the developers don’t just rest on the laurels of their achievement, but actually take the time to interact on a personal level with the users isn’t just appreciated by the vast majority, it’s actually pretty cool.

Brian Johnson

i9-9900K (OC 5.0), ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, Nvidia 2080Ti, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, OS on Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2, P3D on SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB SSD

Well, I think some of the comments are in jest; it’s actually a sign of appreciation of the quality of PMDG products.I’ve been piddling around with flight simulators since I was a wee lad with the SubLogic FS on my C64. I’ve never been a “hardcore” flight simmer, but I’ve continually updated my programs over the years, and purchased the occasional add-on. But I can honestly say PMDG’s 737 NGX is a game changer for me – I’m now printing out thousands of pages of Boeing manuals, seeking out real-world routes, seeking every possible add-on, or tweak, to enhance my PMDG experience. I can’t wait, almost every day, to plot a new course, a new departure, a new destination, another level of immersion in the level of detail afforded. And that’s the key difference; I know the developers have described it as a “simulator within a simulator,” and that’s exactly how it feels. Other add-ons I have purchased feel exactly like that – an “add-on” that exists within the world of FSX. PMDG’s 737 NGX feels like a simulator in and of itself, for which FSX is the mechanism that allows it to operate. So when I say I now find myself seeking add-ons to enhance my PMDG experience, that’s exactly how I view it – I’m not try to make FSX better, I’m making my PMDG experience better, to attempt to make every other aspect of FSX equal to the PMDG.I know that a majority of users truly appreciate the effort put into the product, and the efforts to enhance the PMDG experience. Not to gush like a 13 year-old girl at a Justin Bieber concert, but it’s obvious to anyone that has more than a passing interest in flight sims that PMDG’s investment in its products is more than a business, it’s a passion, and the developers are the “rock stars” of the flight sim community. And the fact that the developers don’t just rest on the laurels of their achievement, but actually take the time to interact on a personal level with the users isn’t just appreciated by the vast majority, it’s actually pretty cool.
+1

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Ryan,It is GREAT,Thank you !!

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

All of this will be yours with SP1c very soon!
Uff, what does "very soon" mean??? Almost March and no SDK and SP1c yet!

James Goggi

"just finished the long awaited PMDG 737NGX Tutorial #2 in the wee hours of the morning here tonight. All of this will be yours with SP1c very soon! "What year is this meant? :(

Edited by EasyRider

"just finished the long awaited PMDG 737NGX Tutorial #2 in the wee hours of the morning here tonight. All of this will be yours with SP1c very soon! "What year is this meant? :(
Well, it's all relative, you see. Tyrannosaurus Rex appeared in the fossil record soon after Spinosaurus. 38 million years after, to be exact.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say sometime on December 31st around midnight.cosmic-calendar_thumb%5B8%5D.jpg

Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

see that u cant please everyone in here it be ready when its ready to be released

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

it be ready when its ready to be released
Can't stand that sentence anymore! Further, the SDK is ready to be released since November! Edited by jgoggi

James Goggi

Can't stand that sentence anymore!
:Just Kidding:You better get used to it ! It was said once by a staffmember maybe it was RSR who said it first - since then, some parrots around here have repeatet it over and over again every time they´ve had a chance :( you know what ?? I guess its here to stay :(

:Just Kidding:You better get used to it ! It was said once by a staffmember maybe it was RSR who said it first - since then, some parrots around here have repeatet it over and over again every time they´ve had a chance :( you know what ?? I guess its here to stay :(
Well, do you reckon it will be ready in time for my my next birthday, March 7th? :Party:Ken
:Just Kidding:You better get used to it ! It was said once by a staffmember maybe it was RSR who said it first - since then, some parrots around here have repeatet it over and over again every time they´ve had a chance B) you know what ?? I guess its here to stay :(
Well, do you reckon it will be ready in time for my next birthday, March 7th? :Party:Ken

Bless. You say nothing people moan. You try to keep them informed, so they don't think you're just ignoring the customers, they moan.I'm waiting for anticipation for the tutorial mainly because I do not know how to tly the thing properly.Next time guys, don't mention anything....call it hmmm...a secret project and sit back and watch people speculate with a grin on your face...then they won't moan at you.

“We cannot learn real patience and tolerance from a guru or a friend. They can be practiced only when we come in contact with someone who creates unpleasant experiences. According to Shantideva, enemies are really good for us as we can learn a lot from them and build our inner strength."Dalai Lama