Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

MORE IMAGES OF THE 777 - FROM THE OUTSIDE!

do you really think that if someone practice on his 737ngx he'll be able to land one? curious again.

Yes, he could. They put it to the test on a German TV program recently. That guy with the red sweater only has experience with Flight Simulator at home on his computer and then they put it him into the full motion simulator of an airline. Sure, they gave him a few instructions, but they let him perform a manual landing and he succeded.

Here. The interesting part begins at 4:54

Great find Patrick,

Also note he had do to the work of the FO also. Good job, I bet he loved it.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Bit of a silly question here:

What kind of routes are the 777 usually used on? Is it ever used on transatlantic routes, or only longer ones?

Well I've been a pasenger on the Singapore Airlines 777 from EHAM to WSSS , so there's a route (~11 hrs).

Have to say, the engine sound on TO was sexy :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

i have a question for all of the real airliner pilot here in the forum, it's very wierd for me to here you say that your'e preacticing on fsx, i mean don't you have enough real time? i really am curious about that. thanks

Because we, (speaking for myself, whatever) live and breath flying! I'm far from the kind of pilot who flys their duty day then goes home and forgets flying, but I've done the job for what, 3 years? I'm just one of those people who love flying and would rather be flying or near planes when I'm not 'stuck' ( :Money Eyes: ) in the office at FL390! Just who I am! Guess everyone different? You might even catch me near Hatton Cross at LHR on a sunny day! So what if I get to see it from the other perspective, doesn't stop us enjoying it the same as you do, why are you here? :)

I wouldn't say that I 'practice' in FSX by any standard, we have huge moving expensive sims for that, they're that expensive for a reason, it's just fun that's all!

well, those are certainly some beaufitul pics of what I am sure is going to be a beautiful add-on.

those FU**ING BIG ENGINES!!! WOOOW!!

I love it. Big engines. And only two of them. is there a drool smiley? :drool: there should be!

dola...

there is! :Drooling:

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

absolutely love it...but...but....the Dash8????
+1

Where is the beast of the tprops??

Alejandro C.

Very impressive, nice exterior, I hope the interior will be as good as the PMDG 737 NGX and the PMDG 747, can't wait to get my hands on this product

Because we, (speaking for myself, whatever) live and breath flying! I'm far from the kind of pilot who flys their duty day then goes home and forgets flying, but I've done the job for what, 3 years? I'm just one of those people who love flying and would rather be flying or near planes when I'm not 'stuck' ( :Money Eyes: ) in the office at FL390! Just who I am! Guess everyone different? You might even catch me near Hatton Cross at LHR on a sunny day! So what if I get to see it from the other perspective, doesn't stop us enjoying it the same as you do, why are you here? :)

I wouldn't say that I 'practice' in FSX by any standard, we have huge moving expensive sims for that, they're that expensive for a reason, it's just fun that's all!

i get all that your'e saying and i said it many time, of course not as a real pilot, but hey mate i just asked, not to provoke or something, thanks for the answer, have a great day at your FL390 office.

Hi guys,

Please no flaming this is an opinion.

I am looking at the front of the fuselage and I think the shape is a little off, check the comparison shots, the angle is not the but IRL the 777 front is different to the picture? Peoples thoughts?

Fan textures: I still think the running fan blade textures could be improved, I think the [other] company do them better on the 777..

EDITED - COPYRIGHT VIOLATION - DO NOT POST IMAGES YOU DO NOT OWN.

with

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=40382

Engine fan in rotaton = totally black, not the gray lines, anyway to address before release?

If we are going to have THOSE MASSIVE ENGINE ROOAAARS!! I'm goona 'come' on the speakes...

the NGX was pretty impressive with sounds though.

I'm goona 'come' on the speakes...

Please..i dont want to read that..discusting...if it excites you that much (!), i would say you need to go_out more...with females.

This is why she's my favourite... Say no more.