Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

Which PMDG 777 variants do you want the most?

777 Variants  

865 members have voted

1. 1. Which Boeing 777 variants do you want to see made by PMDG the most?

777-200 ER Is the only one for me, I am scared it's not going to be modelled.with over 430 orders, it is the most successful 777 on the market
Please excuse my ignorance, but why would the most popular not be modelled?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

i will fly the 200LR in delta colors because it just is my favorite and i love the ranked wing tips and the GE90-110Bs.
Totally agree..... KATL-LROP :(

I want them all to be honest. I love all the 777's. They're all amazing! My first ULH will be OMDB-KLAX, already got the real world route from a friend ready hehe!

Please excuse my ignorance, but why would the most popular not be modelled?
I don't know why the LR is being modeled first, thats all, I hope you're right, truely.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'm not too familiar with the different variants of the 777. What is the difference between the er and lr variants?
About 2500nm

Both the ER variants. But I like 200 better than 300. On the other hand, the engines on the 200LR...

77w for me, in the ANA dress ....then a return flight in the KLM silver Skyteam colors. Man, I'm stoked about this 777 announcment. Been flying the Md11 since the day it was released ....I'm looking to upgrade.For the guys that don't know a lot bout the 777: look it up on wiki, its really an imppressive machine. For example, the two engines on the 300er and the 200LR can generate about the same thrust as the 4 engines on a RR equiped 744. Furthermore, the 200LR can take a full load of passengers nostop between virtually any two airports on the planet. Yeah, I'm ready. :-)

Looks like noone wants to deal with hordes of grumpy virtual passengers :(
Boxes can't yell at you for your not-so-soft landing! :D

I want the big blue one with the 2 wings and 2 engines ! :LMAO:Fred.

My vote is for the 200ER dressed in the Air New Zealand Koru! I also hope & pray for enough sufficient interest so she can grace our desktops.