Sign in to follow this  
GUSTAVO_NILSON

What about a classic 747?

I am SO with you on this! LOVE the 747-200!
+1 on this one too,really miss my RFP 747-200

+1 for B747-100/200

I'm not interested in it at all since it needs flight engineer to fly it. Flying a 2-crew plane is already hard, can't imagine if anyone can fly a 3-crew airplane alone while following exact procedures
If PMDG could produce a fully working Flight Engineers panel, I would be more than happy to sit in the third seat for you, as I am a retired 747 Classic Flight Engineer :( .

Glen

+1 for B747-100/200If PMDG could produce a fully working Flight Engineers panel, I would be more than happy to sit in the third seat for you, as I am a retired 747 Classic Flight Engineer :( .
That's awesome. It's still cool to know that in a few places around the world there are still a few people sitting sideways flicking switches!

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right... Yeah I wouldnt mind sitting in taking care of you "kids".

It would be really nice and bring a new type of challenge into our hobby!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

That would be really cool!!! 747-200 NGX style!!!

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

I absolutely love the old planes but I still want an FMC in there (like they do now...all the old birds still flying ie. 707, 727, 747 Classics, etc).
+1

No thanks. I don't want a 747 classic to fill up their development time on a major release.Save the classics for the downtime periods of development, like the J41 and DC-6.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right... Yeah I wouldnt mind sitting in taking care of you "kids".
Exactly the song I had in mind ;-) funny that! Haha. Peace at last! ;-)

It would be great. Pretty much the main reason I got FS9 up and running again on my PC was I missed the classic airliners like 747-200. Ready fo Pushback 747 was the best add on for FS9 IMO and the first plane I mastered and my first ever detailed long haul plane I had in FS. Recently I did some long haul flights with the 742 in FS9 after downloading some airports and loading FS9 with World of AI traffic of course. It was great but at the same time you can really see the age, it is difficult at some times to get back in FS9 or any other add on after using the NGX. But it was also a lot of fun flying an old airliner, getting everything ready in the FE station etc..And NGX 742 would be awesome, with a built in FE or FS2crew FE of course. And with the option of INS navigation or updated cockpits with modern PFDs with FMC. Or just be able to get the cockpit like it came in 1970. There are still a good amount of 742s flying around with cargo carriers.

Let's not forget about my favorite 747. The 747SP!! I remember flying on this bird a lot when I lived in Asia. I miss Pan Am.