Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Routes you're looking forward to doing?

some of the 777LR test flights sound like fun....KSFO-KOAK...the long way. :Just Kidding:

Are you sure the 777LR is capable of doing such a long range flight? :Party:

Not going around the 38th latitude but you could fly NW around Siberia. I think the record flight is from HKG to LHR going east, about 11,000nm :Hypnotized:

Dulles to Kuwait. I flew this back in June of 2012 on United and it would be great to do it without the kid who was screaming the whole way for 12.9 hours.

I would renact Air Canada polar route YYZ to VHHH

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

I want to try Dubai to Los Angeles in the -300ER. Shame though that Emirates are the biggest operator of the 777 but there's no decent scenery for DXB :Liar:

Heathrow to Doha (Qatar) and then on to Bangkok with Qatar Airways. Pity there is no scenery for Doha either.

I just wish most of these routes mentioned had decent scenery for the airports. Anybody know of any Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi or Narita scenery in the works?

Any AA or AC routes will be my favourite. Oryx Sim seem to be doing a Toronto scenery so hopefully that'll be a good one for Canadian long haul although I am not familiar with any of their previous work.

Rich

Edited by richyboy422

Blueprint did a nice Toronto (CYYZ) scenery. You can buy it in Simmarket.

I want to try Dubai to Los Angeles in the -300ER. Shame though that Emirates are the biggest operator of the 777 but there's no decent scenery for DXB :Liar:

Well my friend who flies them for EK said the 77L manages that route so much better! They still do it in both but the better flight was in the 77L performance wise. I'll be doing that one of my first, have my Polar plan ready ha. I would love a good OMDB as that's where I'll be flying out a lot of, once the 300ER comes I'll be out of LHR a lot though. It's strange flying such an epic addon at such a dull Airport ha.

Goodness, how you all find the time is beyond me! :P

I'll buy it (of course, it's PMDG after all), but I can't really fly any real life routes I think. unless I somehow find any that last shorter than an hour and a half.

Dying for KLM - São Paulo, Brazil (SBGR) - to Amsterdam Schiphol (EHAM)...

Pretty much my regular real life flight as a passenger when I go to Stavanger or Bergen, Norway (Amsterdam is the connection)

Reason - Norwegian wife :)

Ryzen 9 5950X - Corsair H150i Elite Capellix  / Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero  / 64 GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz CL16  / ASUS RoG Strix OC  RTX 3090/ M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 1Tb / M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 2Tb / SSD SATA Samsung EVO 850 - 2Tb  /  Corsair 5000D Airflow Case

Corsair HX1200 PSU / Monitor ASUS PG348Q Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard + Razor Naga Pro Mouse /  Virpil WarBRD Base + Constellation Alpha-R Stick + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / Track IR 5 / Windows 10 Home 

Offshore Helicopter Sikorsky SK-76 C+/C++ and Airbus H225 CPT - ATPL (H) / PPL (A)

I'm also going to be doing certain Air Austral flights, they have a really nice livery:-)

I am also hoping someone will finally build a nice OMDB scenery. It's a joke that none exists for FSX.

Looking forward to doing a few TATL, plus some longer hauls.

EK DXB-LAX

&

DL ATL-NRT or ATL-JNB spring to mind.