Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

styckx

It should be illegal for $20 to be so much fun

I'm kidding of course.. Ant knock this thing out the park. Of all the $30-$40 aircraft I've purchased non have been even remotely close to how much fun this drifter is (Ok, I lie, RA Scout is a close second).. This is a pure gem with outstanding modeling, sound set, features and more importantly the the most fun aircraft I've ever flown all for $20...

7150061003_b112f6a8f2_o.jpg

7003971078_b202387877_o.jpg

7003970598_0538485fed_o.jpg

7003971576_21c3e2078c_o.jpg

7150062461_4151be9487_o.jpg

Bill

Nice

Simeon Richardson  a.k.a (KROSWYND / KILO_WHISKEY)

Majestic Software Development/Support
Aircraft Dispatcher (ATP)

Banner_MJC8.png
FS2004 & FSX Videos

Wonderfull shots, Bill!!

DIMITRI

gametab-dcs-p-51d-mustang.jpgcrawling_bug.gif

20$ for such a small aircraft? sorry but you must be joking!

calma.jpg

RoyalSkies.CO.UK

Youtube Vidz

!My website will be back soon with new paints and videos!

"I love walking in the rain cause no one can see my crying"

"Those who enter the field for the sole purpose of impressing others with their aeronautical knowledge can never be true aviators."

Nice shots.

nebojsa

Nice shots, but I sure would hate to be caught in a thunderstorm in one of those, especially if my wife was in the back seat.

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, 256 GB + 2.5TB HD, Win10

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have to agree with you Bill, Anthony did great job on the Drifter, as well as the Eaglet and Sierra, i enjoy them all. :smile:

Beautiful set of shots, you show her well with that Orbx scenery, and talk about another gem, i rarely fly outside of there scenery. :Applause:

Adam

Looks like the field of view is unsurpassed. Looks excellent for visual sight seeing.

I love that little plane.. I have his Tecnam Eaglet and Sierra - both are lots of fun.. but the drifter.. great stuff for checking out those wonderfully detailed airports.

Ciao!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,710.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now