Sign in to follow this  
CptVito

Boeing 717 by PMDG ?

I'd love to see one of these too. :)

Wow!

Have you noticed that you have unburried a 4+ year old topic?  :shok:  :Applause:  :Tounge:

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

A B717 is very good for sure, what I don't know if the TFDi is good too!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Cheers, Ed

deleted .. realized this is in the PMDG forum so it's kind of inappropriate to discuss other vendors. Sorry.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

TFDI is working on 717 and it dosent look bad at all.On the other hand i dont now what will PMDG bult in the next several years along side 747v3.We are 10y away from PMDG 777x or 737max.

see that you still posting  against  tfdi  don't  know  what you got  against   them

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

see that you still posting  against  tfdi  don't  know  what you got  against   them

I'm sorry, but you're not reading this well. I have nothing against TFDi, don't have any reason to do so. What I'm against of is the seemengly current trend of some developers rushing their products to the market and advertising them as if they were ready, when they were not meticulously tested, and what you probably don't know or have not realized yet, is that the number of those developers is increasing lately, and not only for aircraft but for all types of add-on development.

All products have a development cycle that should be respected and a beta team that should be meticulously chosen to represent at its best the vast majority of setups existent on the market. Our hobby is becoming more and more interesting as we have more competition, but that competition have to do with more quality products, more efficiency, and of course, with a positive attitude from our side - the customers - to be open to tolerate some minor bugs at the beginning, considering these as normal and acceptable (and read well, minor or quickly resolved bugs).

I just read at the TFDi forums this morning (my time), these guys apologizing for all the delays in getting the B717 to an acceptable level of performance, and that the mistakes they've made will not be repeated again. That's a good step forward, but obviously - and they know it - that will not solve the issues that most customers are having after paying the full 60 bucks for an obviously unfinished product. What I do or what I don't do is absolutely of no importance here, the most important is the developers read well, and understand what they're doing wrong and change that rather quickly, otherwise they'll be left out of the market. I suppose we are here to enjoy the hobby, ask and demand super-excellent quality products and super-willing to pay for them, but without doing any beta testing ourselves, aren't we?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

We do not allow the discussion of other devs here.

If you have a bone to pick with another dev, that's fine, but be sure to do them the favor of picking that bone where they can see it and benefit from its picking. Posting here is kinda like posting behind their back, which we wouldn't want happen to us.

Gonna go ahead and end it here.

Kyle Rodgers