Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Good news!

Thanks for all the kind messages. My wife goes for an ultrasound today to check the heartbeat, etc. Fingers crossed and I'll have someone to share the PMDG B777 flight deck with in a year from now!

Congrats, but I don't let my kids near my simming rig. It is exclusively to help keep my sanity.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Congrats mate! Best of luck to all of you! :Party:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Good for you Matt. Just make sure to get them their own FS machine. My eldest daughter developed a fascination with flying having flown with me a bit and has now been in the RAAF for 10 years. it does rub off.

best wishes,

Gerry

Wife had blood test yesterday to confirm what the pregnancy test said and she is well and truly pregnant. Got to see obstetrician yet, but by my wife's calculations the baby would be due to be born around mid-February 2013. Thanks again for all the kind wishes.

First of all congratz to you!

Secondly, I don't think this has got anything to do with PMDG? PMDG make airplanes, not babies. :LMAO:

Secondly, I don't think this has got anything to do with PMDG? PMDG make airplanes, not babies. :LMAO:

Introducing the new PMDG BabyX for FSX only! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

sounds like boeing is looking at buliding a new plane to replace the 777 797 maybe lol

Just want to share with you all some wonderful news. My wife is expecting!!! She is currently nearly 6 weeks pregnant with our second child and budding FS-enthusiast (just like Daddy). Here's hoping for a girl as we have a wonderful little 2 year-old boy already. Having said that, as long as everything goes well (the first 12 weeks are crucial) and we have a healthy baby in 9 months, I'm happy! :Party: :dance: :biggrin:

You see...cruise flight doesn't have to be boring!

Congrats to you and the family !