Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

Where is Jim Skorna?

He's a moderator at flightsim(dot)com now, that's why you dont see him here anymore. I do wonder why he left Avsim in the first place though.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I really like Jim. I read him on the other forum. He's always insightful and honest. I do both forums every night.

Stan

I really like Jim. I read him on the other forum. He's always insightful and honest. I do both forums every night.

Stan

Stan, sorry I took so long to reply. Do you think you can PM him to come back? :P

Linux, read this thread and you might have a better understanding why he left.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/367898-well-guysgals-its-bye-for-me/#entry2319217

Looks like their maybe have been a bit off a falling out between Jim and the staff and is probably why Jim left, although he was never banned.

Huh.

Did you read the thread? If you read it carefully you'll understand.

Hi.

I think it's rather a shame that he's left... joy is in the ears that hear, and all that. The same often goes for offence: I don't think he was ever malicious, just verrry acidic. I used to have quite a laugh at his posts.

Sadly, I found a handful of agressive members in his other forum and don't spend time there so I'll just have to miss his harsh humour.

Regards,

D

" I walked out of FlightSim.com last month because i got fed up of mod Skorna's rudeness, and i wasn't the only one "

I 2nd that.

Jim

CYWG

I was looking into that forum as another source of information and opinions a while back, and decided not to join it. Skimming through threads, I kept wondering "when is a moderator going to deal with this?"

Then I realized he was the moderator.

Wonderful atmosphere there.

Sometimes members asked to be removed, sometimes they need to be removed by number of complaints, and sometimes they just vanish of their own accord-it is the way things work in this world. In this case I have no idea as I was not around-but seems best to just leave it alone-it is what it is.