Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Ezdok / EZCA profiles

Yeah it seems pretty dead over there. He started on this world camera in beta but never saw a version 2.

A question for you guys - do you know how to create a "flyby" view?

'Marniftarr' created EZDOK and I read only recently that he is taking serious time out (up to a year as I recall ) to address 'health issues'. Even though configuring the cameras is straightforward - it is painstaking. The Advanced Manual has been drafted into excellent English and certainly isn't rocket science. Maybe there is scope for an 'EZDOK for Dummies' that translates the Generator inputs into movements we can visualise. I understood that was what Marniftarr was working on in the form of a reworked interface for Version 2. But for the short/medium term I add my applause to the sharing we see on this thread. Thanks Dan and others.... :clapping:

Gareth

I tried the Angle of attack NGX profile.

While it did have good head movement, it didn't have any random vibration profile.

Here's one I created (just using the examples from the manual) you can import by right clicking on that first button then importing:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29331868/My%20Heavies%20-%20Air%20and%20Ground.zip

It's a pretty generic profile I use for planes that rotate at about 140-160kias i.e. heavies.

It's got some pretty big vibrations there :)

You might want to tone it down or the air/turbulence vibrations but I like it like this it makes me know I'm really moving.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dan, I'll check those out on my next flight. Right now I'm just using one vibration file for all speeds, but I'm interested to see what you came up with.

Yep I just used the manual instructions.

For different speeds you adjust the dependency graph to match 1.0 to rotate speed.

If you use a heavy file on a GA you won't see much. But if you use a GA file on a heavy it will give you a wild ride :)

Hi

Was looking to purchase this but I am aware version 2 is in the pipeline. There was a freeware ezdok walk camera available a couple of years ago which looked really good on youtube videos, is this facility bulit in to version 1.17 ?

Thanks Paul

There's no walk camera but in external view you can "walk around" the plane using the arrow keys and panning. You just have to ensure POV mode is turned on for that view

Good Job there..

You made my day..

I am ready to donate for the job you have done.. it works great in the 1.15 also..

Are you planning to add some more aircraft..

Thanks again,

Best Regards

Vip

Hi FSX fans,

Could someone share a PMDG MD-11 camera set for Ezdok? I cannot seem to find it on the internet. The 744/F and 748 would be nice as well.

If someone could share these sets with me I would be very, very grateful.

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

could someone please link me to Dan's OG camera set?  I would really like his set for my new Duke Turbine.

Thanks!