Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

07AUG12: PMDG 777 Manuals Available! (Start studying!)

Is there some delay with the shipping of orders ? I've purchased the set on Tuesday and did get the fedex the next day as it was said products ship usually the next day I was quite glad and fedex give me a delivery date of yesterday initially.

But right now still nothing and the fedex tracking number still say that the proces has been initiated that they have the info but still not taken the package, while it was planned to be taken on Wednesday. I don't really mind waiting, that's really not a problem, but I don't really understand why it's not been sent yet, as I got everything, and some others did get their products :)

It seems there is a bit of a delay. I placed my order Thursday morning and received my pruchase confirmation from PMDG but have yet to hear from FedEx (FedEx home delivery).

Steven Cherry

It seems there is a bit of a delay. I placed my order Thursday morning and received my pruchase confirmation from PMDG but have yet to hear from FedEx (FedEx home delivery).

Did you check on your PMDG account, there is no emailsent after purchase to give the tracking number, it is only written on the order page on the website.

Did you check on your PMDG account, there is no emailsent after purchase to give the tracking number, it is only written on the order page on the website.

Hi Aurelien,

I have checked the order page and no shipping information as of yet. I did get an email from PMDG support stating that each order is custom printed and packaged so it appears that the printing company may be a little overwhelmed at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Steve Cherry

I just checked my PMDG account, and there's no Fedex info in there. It's possible that it's actually being shipped but the shipping info was never entered. I had ordered in on Wednesday, for a Saturday evening shipment (ie, today). I'll keep you guys posted.

This may not be the brightest question to be asked in this thread, but do the manuals, posters and checklist include everything for the LR, ER and F variants of the plane as well?

Erik L.

This may not be the brightest question to be asked in this thread, but do the manuals, posters and checklist include everything for the LR, ER and F variants of the plane as well?

I have the NGX manuals, and they contained info on the -600/700/800/900 variants, so I would safely assume the 777 manuals will do the same.

If you think THAT might not have been the brightest question, you obviously haven't seen some of the posts in this forum over the years. :P

I have checked the order page and no shipping information as of yet. I did get an email from PMDG support stating that each order is custom printed and packaged so it appears that the printing company may be a little overwhelmed at the moment.

Okay well I'm not really in a hurry so I'll wait until maybe there is a bit of clarification here :) I'm just curious as on my side I have the fedex tracking number but it's not been sent yet, but maybe they send them once a week or something like that and as such fedex does not come everyday to get packages.

Too bad I could not ordered at first as the FEDEX option was not present in the beginning for me :P Patience Patience!

I too was wondering if the manuals had everything from 1995 baseline 200, through the 300er and 200lr

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Yes, these are reprints of the actual Boeing manuals and contain all variants (even the 777F), with the differences between the models called out where applicable.

Brian

Brian W

KPAE

I own the cheif pilot set for the NGX - Couple of questions

Can you confirm the printing issues(i.e dodgy quality that occurred with some of the NGX manuals as been fixed? I had to have another set sent out?

Also as Im more than likley to spend more time in the NGX and the upcoming 747, im undecided yet if I want to go down the road of pruchasing the Full set for the 777, the most useful manual to have in printed form is the QRH(i've used this a lot in the NGX and last thing you want is having to load up a PDF when the bells and whistling!) I see you sell just that - however it be nice if you did that as a package with the laminated checklists to, is this likely to become an option?

OKay just got mine hopefully it was sent as planned but it was another tracking number, I don't know why but I'm glad to get it anyway.

So to answer one question about the revision, which I think I've seen somewhere, I can't say if it is the really last revision but must be pretty close.

FCOM and QRH Revision are that of December 12nd 2011

FCTM Revision is that of October 31st 2011

As for models the manuals cover six models

• 777-200
  • 777-200ER
  • 777-200LR
  • 777F
  • 777-300
  • 777-300ER.

Wedgantiles,

do you have some datas about perfs and planning in your QRH or are they gone ?

all the best.

Phil

Wedgantiles,

do you have some datas about perfs and planning in your QRH or are they gone ?

all the best.

Phil

These data are present, dispatch and inflight performances tables, which are quite a huge part of the FCOM volume 1. And also the inflight performance are in the QRH too.