Sign in to follow this  
sidh

Why let the legacy die?

-Yeah,

At the end of the day it is a business,

People want to fly the aircraft they see at their international hubs, with airlines they love, on routes they love.

The MD11 is just not successful in real life, and hasn't been so in the virtual.

Alex

From a passenger configuration standpoint.....from a cargo configuration standpoint she has done really well.

Frank Johnson

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Our love for this bird...PMDG can change there mind..let's hope..

1y329d.jpg

I would pay 3x the 777 price for an MD11 v2.

But I know most don't unfortunately. :lol:

Mauricio Brentano

We mean it.. I am willing to pay twice the amount compared to remake of T7 & B74.. Actually it's also not about amount .. This is glorious bird

1y329d.jpg

All it really needs is a model, texture and animation revamp. The rest of the plane is up to par with the NGX, to be honest.

Erik L.

All it really needs is a model, texture and animation revamp. The rest of the plane is up to par with the NGX, to be honest.

Yeah and a HUD. :wink:

No new Md-11 for me, I bought both FS9/FSX versions and seriously didn't like them, nothing wrong with the plane, just never took any interest in her in real life.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I really want an airliner I can relate to in real life, whiteout the constant reminder, and the constant guilt that I'm flying an aircraft that won't be in the air for the fore see able future.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

At the end of the day it is a business,

People want to fly the aircraft they see at their international hubs, with airlines they love, on routes they love.

If that were true, PMDG would have done the A320, A330, A340 and A380 but no....

Theres two major aircraft manufacturers...Boeing and Airbus Industries...PMDG has done boeings...others have tried to do Airbus and failed so there's a big demand for them (esp given they're outselling boeings now). Market opportunity? nah couldn't be. :P

Well, 737 IS a really popular aircraft and the 747 is almost an icon and md-11 died ): . It really is a good bird but the orher two just leaves it iin their big shadows.