Sign in to follow this  
Roadburner426

King Air cockpit renders 9/18/12

Me thinks Mil will have the King of Kings.

Funny how years went by with just one King add on, then BAM. Daddy King went out and got everyone knocked up.

I wish there was a steam gauge option. My system just can't handle glass panels.

No sale...dammit.

H

I wish there was a steam gauge option. My system just can't handle glass panels.

No sale...dammit.

H

Failure is natures way of telling you to change. As cheap as systems are these days, I'm still surprised at how many steam powered computers are still in use.Just%20Kidding.gif

Really though, that should be how they all come.

Correctly coded, even glass can be VERY frame rate friendly.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Correctly coded, even glass can be VERY frame rate friendly.

Can you give me some examples? My experience is of two; the default FSX glass and the Friendly Panels King Air (which comes in steam and glass).

H

Failure is natures way of telling you to change. As cheap as systems are these days, I'm still surprised at how many steam powered computers are still in use.Just%20Kidding.gif

Quite right, and as soon as I have the funds available, I'll be taking mother nature's hint. In the meantime, though, I have to cut my cloth according to my measure. And that means not buying aircraft that my system will struggle with, no matter how much I'd give my left nut for a good King Air.

Perhaps, but that's also a matter of taste, I suspect. I prefer the look of a steam panel, and I'm not alone in that.

H

I for one, as a matter of personal preference, am extremely satisfied a NEW Super King Air would be delivered with advanced avionics. Thank you please. :)

We are looking at doing a 350i for starters and, if it goes well, we will do the 300/350 (steam).

It's a given that lots of people like steam gauges but, it's also a given that lots of people like glass. We will see what kind of FPS we get but right now, we expect it to be pretty good...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Individual preferences are not absolutes, much as individuals might like them to be. Choice is good. Glad there's glass for those who like it (and don't misunderstand, I like glass just fine IRL, just not as it's been done in the sim versions I've tried, and it has nothing to do with framerates) and analog for those who prefer it either IRL and/or the sim.

We are looking at doing a 350i for starters and, if it goes well, we will do the 300/350 (steam).

Excellent! Yep, choice is good.

Scott

Count me in on the glass team. Most every single plane sold today is glass right off the showroom floor. If I'm gonna pretend to fly a plane, I may as well pretend I bought it.... and if I'm gonna pretend I can buy it, I'm gonna pretend that I had cash in the trunk to buy a new one.

Like a Seneca with G600? Lol

Couldn't help myself. :)

Thanks

Lee

Now you're talkin' !!

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

It even looks cool just being white. Kind of looks very sanitary.

Me thinks Mil will have the King of Kings.

Funny how years went by with just one King add on, then BAM. Daddy King went out and got everyone knocked up.

No decision. Buy them all.

I have been asking for someone to do a Proper King Air 350i for the past 2 years, finally someone steps up and at least its Milviz, so now I can truly expect a high quality payware representation to get rid of that horrid FS2004 port that FSX gives you (friendly panels package is ok but its a FAR shot from this quality!). Milviz its safe for you to say you have my money on this one!

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

It's a given that lots of people like steam gauges but, it's also a given that lots of people like glass. We will see what kind of FPS we get but right now, we expect it to be pretty good...

Whaaaaaaaa? I'm happy to see a 350i in the works as that is the current production version of the 350. A second release of a 300/350 with steam gauges would certainly appeal to those of us who grew up on steam gauges and have resisted learning the glass cockpit.

Now I will have more decisions to make.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.