Sign in to follow this  
Sky Trail

PmDg 777 you better give it to me this weekend !

I stepped into to the crew resting area. a little disappointed, while passengers sleep on beds below, pilots are on a recliner !!!

Not true! See those fluffy things behind the recliners?

777-200LRCrewRestArea2.jpg

The cockpit was less cooler than the Embraer !!! Less screens and "RETARD RETARD".

that one had me holding my sides for a minute there. lol

I opened this thread expecting to shake my head at your demand... but the informative post softened it up.

Same here. :Shocked:

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Really cool story. No way of saying that on a forum without it sounding sarcastic, but I really mean it!

It's been my dream for the last decade to be a commercial pilot, and it will never happen, so it's great to soak up others experiences.

All the best with your flying training, hope you get where you want to go.

Really cool story. No way of saying that on a forum without it sounding sarcastic, but I really mean it!

It's been my dream for the last decade to be a commercial pilot, and it will never happen, so it's great to soak up others experiences.

All the best with your flying training, hope you get where you want to go.

Thanks that means a lot.... you should visit the websites of major airport, as most of them are private they have public tours... Cyyz had one a month ago. The tour I went was just15 dollars

Thanks that means a lot.... you should visit the websites of major airport, as most of them are private they have public tours... Cyyz had one a month ago. The tour I went was just15 dollars

You can do the same thing at Sydney (YSSY), Australia.

lol, good story! great enthusiasm, but the threats could have been a bit better ^_^ but you do seem to have a point when it comes to the Christmas shopping... it would be nice if it came out sooner! but of course we all want it to be amazing! so here is the question!!! What liveries does everyone want?!?

Great post, shameless title.

If you ever get your ATPL, in a few years time you will be embarrassed at this post. We better take a few screenshots of it now, but I don't think the OP can get it deleted? LOL

By the way, your title stinks.

If you ever get your ATPL, in a few years time you will be embarrassed at this post. We better take a few screenshots of it now, but I don't think the OP can get it deleted? LOL

You are absolutely right about the title, am not the best in writing, I planned this to be a informative post. And yes I will be a little embarrassed, but right now I am more worried about getting My commercial license....lol

lol, good story! great enthusiasm, but the threats could have been a bit better ^_^ but you do seem to have a point when it comes to the Christmas shopping... it would be nice if it came out sooner! but of course we all want it to be amazing! so here is the question!!! What liveries does everyone want?!?

You mean threads, am not the best in posting things.. yeah we want it to be amazing for sure.... when I was in the cockpit I was literally dazzled by the view distance, we need 3dtv for sure..... hope some one come up with an affordable way in the future than expensive 3d or full cockpit in the living room

Hey buddy informative and very amusing post to say the least!! I live in the Toronto area too and would like more info on this CYYZ tour. How do I sign for the next tour?

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

Not true! See those fluffy things behind the recliners?

777-200LRCrewRestArea2.jpg

I did notice something behind the recliner, didnt really know what it was. Thanks for the picture. it makes sense now.

Hey buddy informative and very amusing post to say the least!! I live in the Toronto area too and would like more info on this CYYZ tour. How do I sign for the next tour?

Thanks,

I tour dates for this year is over,winter is here The street festival was over last month too. your best best bet is next year, http://www.torontopearson.com/streetfest/## or http://www.torontopearson.com/runwayrun/#. If you dont want to run , i suggest applying as volunteer . try to keep in touch with the by http://torontopearson.com/en/aboutpearson/community/StayInTheKnow/# or facebook http://www.facebook.com/torontopearson#

Also , i heard an insider about the Ethiopian 787 coming in tomorrow, Saturday. LOT airlines was supposed to bring it first to CYYZ but Ethiopian beat them to it. Apparently folks at LOT aren't too happy about it RFMAO

I can't for the life of me get over just how frigging enormous those engines are! Those things must make the very ground quake when at full power. And yet they are controlled so easily by those comparatively minuscule little power levers in the cockpit LOL.

Ya those engines are huge and ground shaking. When I marshal them in a YYZ, you can feel the rumble in your chest.

I did notice something behind the recliner, didnt really know what it was. Thanks for the picture. it makes sense now.

Thanks,

I tour dates for this year is over,winter is here The street festival was over last month too. your best best bet is next year, http://www.torontope...m/streetfest/## or http://www.torontope...om/runwayrun/#. If you dont want to run , i suggest applying as volunteer . try to keep in touch with the by http://torontopearso...StayInTheKnow/# or facebook http://www.facebook....torontopearson#

Also , i heard an insider about the Ethiopian 787 coming in tomorrow, Saturday. LOT airlines was supposed to bring it first to CYYZ but Ethiopian beat them to it. Apparently folks at LOT aren't too happy about it RFMAO

My company handles LOT, I think they are the ones to come with the 787. ETH already brings their T7 in.

Sky Service

Any how we were taken to the FBO ( Fixed Base Operator ) Sky Service Head quarters, again introduced to us by the VP. We were told TOM CRUISE !!! was scheduled to arrive that afternoon, most of the girls (including some men) got excited to see him later that day. But i was like you know what i ain't waiting for no Tom when there are Triple 7's in the airport !!! I mean really why would i, i can watch MI2 again. we were instructed by the VP not to take any pictures of the damn learjets or challengers parked. Sky service is apparently the biggest FBO in Canada & Privacy matters for the rich. I did note down a few reg. codes just to look up later lol. Not to mention the 2 huge hangers. I did count and there were 3 gulf stream g600s and king air 300 in one hangar with another 4 learjets and a tiny Piaggio Avanti ( That ain't no Ferrari of the skies ). The VP ( a graduate from our college ) mentioned they were the only sellers for the new Honda jets in canada. Don't get me wrong they had probably another 20 aircrafts parked outside the FBO, mostly lears and challengers. To my odd sense i spotted 2 Delta CRJ's parked in the FBO space, the VP mentioned it was because of the last weeks storm and they parked it here !!! Also there were not Delta just the tail colors written on the aircrafts either guessing it their charter aircrafts.

Ya it's not uncommon to see Delta's Crjs at Skyservice-parking issue. Skyservice has all types as business jets: the common biz jets then you have the dash 8, Q400, Do328 jet, BBJs and CRJ biz jets. Right now they are short on parking so the keep some parked at the infield terminal.

My job allows me to get real personal with the all the 777 at pearson except for Ethiopean, Air Canada & KLM. I also work on the A380, A310, 737 and 767. But the 777-300er is my fav.

Ya it's not uncommon to see Delta's Crjs at Skyservice-parking issue. Skyservice has all types as business jets: the common biz jets then you have the dash 8, Q400, Do328 jet, BBJs and CRJ biz jets. Right now they are short on parking so the keep some parked at the infield terminal.

My job allows me to get real personal with the all the 777 at pearson except for Ethiopean, Air Canada & KLM. I also work on the A380, A310, 737 and 767. But the 777-300er is my fav.

Wow, you have must have a ball pretty much everyday.Who operates the A310 in YYZ ? But Ethiopian is bringing the 787 tomorrow http://www.2merkato.com/ethiopian-new-toronto-route-to-enjoy-the-b787-dreamliner-services