Sign in to follow this  
gibaba

Dubai Rebboted and ExperienceX Night Light

I bought it, installed it and did love the lighting, but performance is unacceptable even with the normal city lighting and higher spacing.

I also noticed that the ORBX world did not show the new Experience X lighting. I disabled the FTX poles just to see if your poles performed better, but there were no poles.

I guess this add can be added to the "regret" purchases until I upgrade my system in a couple of years.

One recommendation to the developer:

Please allow the user to choose where to back up the files to. 7 gig is a lot of wasted space that doesn't need to be in the FSX drive.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I bought it, installed it and did love the lighting, but performance is unacceptable even with the normal city lighting and higher spacing.

I also noticed that the ORBX world did not show the new Experience X lighting. I disabled the FTX poles just to see if your poles performed better, but there were no poles.

I guess this add can be added to the "regret" purchases until I upgrade my system in a couple of years.

One recommendation to the developer:

Please allow the user to choose where to back up the files to. 7 gig is a lot of wasted space that doesn't need to be in the FSX drive.

Hello, the configuration of your hardware, it was not for you having problems with FPS. Let's analyze.

Hello, the configuration of your hardware, it was not for you having problems with FPS. Let's analyze.

Please! PLEASE!

Let's analyze why performance is not so great on my system. This is a must have add-on. San Juan, PR has never looked so good. With updated GEX textures, at night, this feels like a new sim and do NOT want to fly without these lights at night. It's that good! Plus, it seems that you want to continue to make it better.

What I can't get is why UTX lighting works with ORBX but this add-on does not work. I also don't see any poles arond Tampa Rebooted airport. It must be because if the photo background.

Thanks.

Please! PLEASE!

Let's analyze why performance is not so great on my system. This is a must have add-on. San Juan, PR has never looked so good. With updated GEX textures, at night, this feels like a new sim and do NOT want to fly without these lights at night. It's that good! Plus, it seems that you want to continue to make it better.

What I can't get is why UTX lighting works with ORBX but this add-on does not work. I also don't see any poles arond Tampa Rebooted airport. It must be because if the photo background.

Thanks.

I spoke with Bracket and he requested that you send the file to him

TERRAIN.CFG

He is waiting.

Regards

Gibaba

Thanks to the developer I now have much better performance and I'm on my way to lighting up the ORBX world with these lights.

This is an outstanding add-on with excellent support.

Although I like the ExperienceX lights very much I switched back to UTX lights at the last weeks. The reason is I do not know everything about the compatibilty of the ExperienceX lights with the GEX regions.

OK, there are the four hotfixes, but in the meantime all the GEX regions were updated (new interface), and a new region (South America and Asia) has been released.

So, as soon as I've got a clarification of this problem I will reinstall ExperienceX night lights immediately.

Patric

Although I like the ExperienceX lights very much I switched back to UTX lights at the last weeks. The reason is I do not know everything about the compatibilty of the ExperienceX lights with the GEX regions.

OK, there are the four hotfixes, but in the meantime all the GEX regions were updated (new interface), and a new region (South America and Asia) has been released.

So, as soon as I've got a clarification of this problem I will reinstall ExperienceX night lights immediately.

Patric

Hello Patric, until now, not had compatibility problems with GEX, the hotfix are working well. The GEX South America, we are already working on the hotfix. But as there is a backup, you can reverse the process whenever you want.

Any questions ask for Bracket.

Gibaba

Thanks for your quick answer. I think I will wait for the South America and Asia hotfix.

Patric

Hello Patric, until now, not had compatibility problems with GEX, the hotfix are working well. The GEX South America, we are already working on the hotfix. But as there is a backup, you can reverse the process whenever you want.

Gibaba

Thanks for your quick answer. I think I will wait for the South America and Asia hotfix.

Patric

Gibaba

The UTX lights are 3D lights.

As I am using photo scenery they appear on top , so I have nightlighting.

I remember Xperience X not being compatible with photoscenery several months ago. Even icw UTX.

Is it in the mean time ?

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I am delighted to see these fixes being rolled out. One day it would be great to see fixes for the Generation X UK vfr scenery, Germany VFR, Switzerland Pro, Megascenery and the Simsavvy scenery!

Gibaba,

Will Xperience X work with FS Altitude and Win 7?

Billy Bluestar

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Gibaba

Is there a link to the manual to read through before purchase at all??

The Sim-market page for the product doesn't give a great deal of info as to how this products works exactly. I know what it does, but I'm looking for simple info on how it does it i.e. a 7gb back up has been mentioned (!!) - of what?, does it "overwrite" other packages textures, or does it work alongside?, if so what textures does it "overwrite"?, what are these hotfixes for? etc etc

Might be a fair few interested in the product (as I am), but won't take the plunge with fairly minimal info around (as I won't) other than screenshots.

Regards

Steve

The UTX lights are 3D lights.

As I am using photo scenery they appear on top , so I have nightlighting.

I remember Xperience X not being compatible with photoscenery several months ago. Even icw UTX.

Is it in the mean time ?

The product may not work with Photoreal because the order of the simulator is beneath him. But we're working on improvements of scenarios that do not have lights. For example Dubai, TNCM, and we already have available Toncontin (taxi2gate). Regarding UTX, some are having problems and others do not. If you have to ask for help Bracket.

TONCONTIN

toncontin.jpg

I am delighted to see these fixes being rolled out. One day it would be great to see fixes for the Generation X UK vfr scenery, Germany VFR, Switzerland Pro, Megascenery and the Simsavvy scenery!

As are many scenarios, we will take a long time and many aspirins to get 100%. But we'll get it one day.

Gibaba,

Will Xperience X work with FS Altitude and Win 7?

Billy Bluestar

The lights operate at altitude as the image, the higher, the lower the cone. Yes, it works on win7.

angles.jpg

Gibaba