Sign in to follow this  
gibaba

Dubai Rebboted and ExperienceX Night Light

ExperienceX! is awesome and support is amazing thank you Bracket, latest release is very nice able to change amount of lights and colors very cool.

Rich Sennett

Hello Toutic, the bracket will solve the problem for you.

thank you

Gibaba

Thank you for the quick reply Gibaba. In deed Bracket was in touch with me and he is working on it.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

From way back, I have been trying to get FSX to look good at night as I do an awful lot of flying in the winter in real time. I've also had a few wow moments in RL from what I've seen from an airplane.

I did a search for night lighting and did come across this little gem then, but dismissed it for some reason.

Instead, I got entangled in ENB and later FXAA to try and get FSX to look good at night and for the whole 24hr cycle. Eventually, when I got things looking good their was still something missing. Having spent far too much time staring out of airplane windows at night, I longed to get my FSX looking as close to what my memory remembered as I could.

So this afternoon (due to this thread I might add) I brought it. Why didn't I do it sooner? Doh!

I have a sneaky suspicion that the Devs have been affected by what they have seen from an aeroplane at night and have needed to recreate it for us, so thank you for making FSX look really good at night.

From way back, I have been trying to get FSX to look good at night as I do an awful lot of flying in the winter in real time. I've also had a few wow moments in RL from what I've seen from an airplane.

I did a search for night lighting and did come across this little gem then, but dismissed it for some reason.

Instead, I got entangled in ENB and later FXAA to try and get FSX to look good at night and for the whole 24hr cycle. Eventually, when I got things looking good their was still something missing. Having spent far too much time staring out of airplane windows at night, I longed to get my FSX looking as close to what my memory remembered as I could.

So this afternoon (due to this thread I might add) I brought it. Why didn't I do it sooner? Doh!

I have a sneaky suspicion that the Devs have been affected by what they have seen from an aeroplane at night and have needed to recreate it for us, so thank you for making FSX look really good at night.

The entire team ExperienceX appreciates words of support. We really dedicate all our time to make the simulation better.

thank you

All team.

ExperienceX / Beetleprint

Question for ExperienceX: I have not yet decided about this addon. Judging from the screenshots the lights appear too big and a little too bright to me. Does it use a standard FSX bitmap like Halo or fx.2 or a custom texture that can be edited?

I know, i am a awfull perfectionist :lol:

thanks,

I can not talk about product performance for I am the same author. Let those who bought to give opinion.

Regarding UTX, it is not necessary to leave lights UTX connected, you can replace the ExperienceX.

The graphical interface 1.2 has option color and size of lights. You can configure as desired.

Look at Simmarket by experiencex

regards

Gibaba

I'm sure you would if you knew the prefomance was good!

Jose De Campos

London

it uses BMP custom that you can modify if you prefer. but already tried various forms of halo and the best was the one that we use today.

Gibaba

I'm sure you would if you knew the prefomance was good!

Ok, I prefer that buyers talk about the performance.

then you can see the reviews on the product page in Simmarket.

Nobody will believe me if I say that's great. I am the author of the product.

Gibaba

There is a performance hit but in my experience nowhere near as drastic as with UTX lights (let's say maybe half the hit). More importantly, they look much, much better.

James

Hello,

I've got a question related GEX. The ExperienceX installer includes hotfixes for the following GEX regions:

Africa-Middle East

Atlantic and Pacific Tropics

Europe

North America

But what about the newest region "GEX Asia and South America"? Do we need another hotfix for this region?

Thanks;

Patric

Hello,

I've got a question related GEX. The ExperienceX installer includes hotfixes for the following GEX regions:

Africa-Middle East

Atlantic and Pacific Tropics

Europe

North America

But what about the newest region "GEX Asia and South America"? Do we need another hotfix for this region?

Thanks;

Patric

I'll check that.

thank you

Gibaba

Hi Patric

Please can you let me know if GEX asia & South America is released yet? I checked the flight1 website and next to the download information i see "coming soon".

http://www.flight1.c...?product=gexasa

Kind Regards.

Toufic

It has been for a while now:

http://www.simforums.com/Forums/gex-all-product-updates-released-here_topic42890.html

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.