I stopped bothering about new drivers. Since a few years nothing has changed whatsoever...

OK after testing a lot (including Crysis 2) it's a keeper for me, got rid of all stutterings I had in Crysis 2 and I can use FSX AI to the max without to much decreased perf. in DX10...I'll make a small vid. later.

My performance has been improved with 313.95 driver, i am 100% positive about that. I have some saved fsx scenarios with bad weather and NGX and i have better fps and smoothnest compared to 310.90. Interesting thing that textures are loading faster and i don't have any artifacts or bluries when i switch beetwen views

My performance has been improved with 313.95 driver, i am 100% positive about that. I have some saved fsx scenarios with bad weather and NGX and i have better fps and smoothnest compared to 310.90. Interesting thing that textures are loading faster and i don't have any artifacts or bluries when i switch beetwen views

Here too, performance increase, no placebo on my part either, nothing magic but noticable, again in DX10 as I don't ever use DX9.

Dont you mean 313.96 not seeing 313.95

Yes, 313.96. I didn't saw that in title.

P.S. I use DX9. Tested with fs9 too - it's excelent driver!

I'm also seeing a performance increase with 313.95. I downloaded it yesterday morning. Now I see beta 313.96 is out today. Hmmmmmm do I wanna mess up this little uptick in fps??? I don't recall ever getting a noticeable performance increase over the last several driver updates, but this 313.95 seems have done something good. I launched a couple different planes in heavy OPUS cloud cover for a little testing last night and just wrapped up a short island hop using live weather which was predominantly cloudy...once again, smoother than before. Like others, textures also seem to load a tad quicker.

And since FSX is such an "old timer", here I thought all these driver updates for the new 2013 whiz bang games wouldn't affect FSX, but this one has :clapping:

Chris Sunseri

313.96 replaced 313.95 with a fix for some problems with installations (international), nothing more, same exact thing, if you have installed 313.95 no need to install 313.96.

Thanks Alain. I might be hesitant to download a future update since this one (313.95) has had a noticeable affect. Hopefully several others will chime in here as I'm curious to see the results.

Chris Sunseri

Seems to be just nice as usual... No increase or decrease for me.