Sign in to follow this  
XPX64man

Captain Mike Ray has a New NG Book

Vernon,

I think the tutorial your are referring to is by Tim Risager. The copy I have has a picture of the 737 in SAS livery and no mention of Noble Air but I think I have seen it linked to Noble Air some how. In any case in the tutorial he is doing a United Airlines flight from IAH to LAX. And it is, indeed, a good tutorial.

The two tutorials provided with the NGX by Ryan of PMDG are also excellent. And those, along with the manuals included with the NGX provide more than enough information for anyone to learn the aircraft very well. I do plan to take a look at the Cpt. Ray book however, no such thing as to much information.

Dave

Dave Paige

Yeh more than enough, enough to get you started for sure :) well thats very true no harm done!

Vernon Howells

I have got an updated FCOM and FCTM from a RW pilot than one you get with the PMDG so if anyone wants it PM me cheers.

It says you can't receive any new messages. Just to let you know

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter