Thanks for your reply Adam, I was going thro' Paul's guide before I replied to your post this morning and was thinking of going down that road as I also run UT2 so I will give a try.

I can't remember where I got the UT2/Shockwave-specific files. If you can't find them, I'll zip mine up and plonk them somewhere. It'll be a tiny archive.

Though all A2A aircraft have decent (Shockwave) lights of their own these days, I found many of my old/legacy aircraft definitely benefited from SW Lights. It's a bit of a fiddle lining them up sometimes, but worth it. There are posts on the A2A forums with a database (sort of) of users' aircraft lights settings.

Adam.

Incidentally - I took over Paul's (excellent) guide. A new version is here: http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=downloads&f_sort=fixer

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

I can't remember where I got the UT2/Shockwave-specific files. If you can't find them, I'll zip mine up and plonk them somewhere. It'll be a tiny archive.

Though all A2A aircraft have decent (Shockwave) lights of their own these days, I found many of my old/legacy aircraft definitely benefited from SW Lights. It's a bit of a fiddle lining them up sometimes, but worth it. There are posts on the A2A forums with a database (sort of) of users' aircraft lights settings.

Adam.

Incidentally - I took over Paul's (excellent) guide. A new version is here: http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=downloads&f_sort=fixer

Yep been going thro' the a2a forum, yes I was aware of your involvement and I have been directing some post to the guide, although I had'nt picked up on the latest amendment, no doubt Paul maybe  will be doing another revsion after loan92 posting re the KB2670838 side effects.

bad news at the moment my system has been boxed up and being return tomorrow, really bad whine on a fan. (too much for the adjacent rooms ha ha) so grounded for the next few days.

bob