Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

Flight Liveries

Ok, here is a link to my little test livery, as I may be unable to use the Avsim Library.

Basic White

Let me know if this works.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Whew, back from a long grueling long week out of town - looks like some nice developments in the livery department, I look forward to giving some more of these a try.

Thanks for taking the time to do these and sharing guys! I hope to get some flight time in the am.

Good job Devon, looks great. Just like the real deal. All we need is the skies! Love the Alaska Wild Flight OO-jml, very cool.

Steve

Ok, here is a link to my little test livery, as I may be unable to use the Avsim Library.

Basic White

Let me know if this works.

I think the white looks great, but I tried the link and got a 404 error, darn it.

Peter

ETA: OK, this link didn't work for me, but the one in the sticky thread at the top did, so I've got it now. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

ETA: OK, this link didn't work for me, but the one in the sticky thread at the top did, so I've got it now. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

Same here, I was able to get it from the sticky thread as well.

Looks great Devon, thank you!

These all look great. Devon, you should put that one back in the library.

These all look great. Devon, you should put that one back in the library.

Yah, I actually tried but it was rejected due to lack of information.

The requirement that I include my email address and etc in the file gives me paws'  ^_^

Honestly, I trust the Avsim site itself with my personal info, but spraying my email out into the WWW seems like an engraved invitation for spam, phishing, and etc......  :unsure:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

In these days you could make a new e-mail just dedicated for those stuff.

I have 5 different e-mails, and one for open-world things like this. I check it regulary, but not daily via web-access and with a good filter activated.

In these days you could make a new e-mail just dedicated for those stuff.

I have 5 different e-mails, and one for open-world things like this. I check it regulary, but not daily via web-access and with a good filter activated.

I hear you about emails. I have at least 4 or 5 that I use . Only one of them is important. No need to leave your info all over the web. Do you really think my name is Mike Stokes :lol:

Anybody else have trouble connecting to this page this morning?..sssssslllllllllllooooooowwwww

Anybody else have trouble connecting to this page this morning?..sssssslllllllllllooooooowwwww

It seems a little slower to me this morning than usual, but still not too bad.

Yah, I actually tried but it was rejected due to lack of information.

The requirement that I include my email address and etc in the file gives me paws'  ^_^

Honestly, I trust the Avsim site itself with my personal info, but spraying my email out into the WWW seems like an engraved invitation for spam, phishing, and etc......  :unsure:

I have several add-ons on AVSIM over a few years and I never have gotten spam because of it. I wouldn't worry about it.

However you choose to distribute it, I really want to fly that white livery! The dropbox link is broken. :(

Brandon Filer

However you choose to distribute it, I really want to fly that white livery! The dropbox link is broken.

He has a link posted I believe in the Flight Livery Hangar sticky thread, that worked for me.

He has a link posted I believe in the Flight Livery Hangar sticky thread, that worked for me.

Thanks! The other one he posted previously was broken. Didn't realize there was another (working) one. :P

Brandon Filer

There are still only 3 files in the AVSIM library.

Don`t you people want to upload your selfmade re-paints there so everybody has access to it and we can find them again in several years?

If you can`t access the library you could give someone else with access the right upoad it for you.