Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

sandazzo sir said "it will be in weeks" At fancon on May4. Definitely in june mid or at end of June. But for the past few days there are no livery previews at all. I think fsx itself is waiting and praying to test the 777.

Those are US holidays not world wide. so I don't think they are worrying about that.

Yes but PMDG is american. Would you release your new highly anticipated product right before your summer vacation?

Yes but PMDG is american. Would you release your new highly anticipated product right before your summer vacation?

Actually, PMDG is spread over the world if I'm not correct. 

Yes I'm aware of that but Rob is American and the company is American. Regardless it didn't come out this weekend and wouldn't have.

Yea I would imagine that the US based guys are probably on a short vacation or something. 

Regardless of when it's released it will be during somebody's middle of the night or somebody's long vacation.  Like they say in the TV business...stay tuned lol.  Time to drink beer and cut the grass now!

Chris Sunseri

Chris,

people post into this kind of threads when they've finished cutting the grass - or when they were finished by the beer!!!   rolleyes.gif

On a serious note (yes, it's still me!):

Have we really run out of planes to fly in FSX? I'd love to add the T7 rather sooner than later, but ... there's still some life and meaning in my sim without her!

September, just to spite me while on holiday.

Ian R Tyldesley

people post into this kind of threads when they've finished cutting the grass - or when they were finished by the beer!!!

On a serious note (yes, it's still me!):

Have we really run out of planes to fly in FSX? I'd love to add the T7 rather sooner than later, but ... there's still some life and meaning in my sim without her!

LOL Ollie.  Ok the grass is cut, but there are still a few brewskies left.  It might be time to fire up an Aerosoft A321 flight somewhere.  Glad I'm not subjected to a "whiz quiz" :lol:

Chris Sunseri

It's been raining here since Thursday. Can't cut the grass till tomorrow. Flying the NGX for now.

Richie Walsh

The city cuts the grass outside my building.

Ditto..

Im guessing it will be between June 5th and June 19th, as i am on vacation!  :blush:

Adam

Tardar's opinion regarding PMDG777 release dates:

Grumpy_zpsc7c212dd.png